Chapter 35 • where we first began🤍

Marriage celebrant- we are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall unite y/n and Ondreaz in marriage
Marriage is the promise between two people who love each othe, and who trust that love, who honour each other as individuals, and who choose to spend the rest of their lives together.
This ceremony will not create a relationship that does not already exist between you. It is a symbol of how far you have come in the past few years. It is a symbol of the promise you will make to each other to continue growing stronger as individuals and as partners.  No matter what challenges you face, you now face them together, and no matter how much you succeed, you now succeed together. The love between you joins you now as one. The bride and groom have a few words to share.

Ondreaz - I'll go first" he says as he takes his notes out of his pocket

Ondreaz-Where do I being
Today you stand before me, a few moments away from being my wife. I think back to all of the memories we shared together over the time we have known each other, how I fell in love with my brothers best friend. The craziest love story ever to be known.
Our story is filled with highs and lows but sometimes having them brings out the greats stories. When we first met it started off with a door flying open and you ending up on the floor, but seeing you that first time is what made me want to know more about you. Being in the hype house with you allowed me to get to know you and become so much more, dancing with you connected us on a different level then kissing you on New Years made it clear you were the one for me. I know I've made stupid decisions in the past and I've grown from them so they should never repeat again. You make me a better father, brother, son, uncle, friend and soon too be future husband. You being out the greatness in me. Being with you every waking day always makes me day 10x better, hearing you laugh, seeing you smile melts me away. Then to bring Leandro into our lives has made our journey makes it even more exciting. You both are my worlds, you two are the reason I wake up every morning with a smile on my face. Knowing I turn over in bed or walk down the stairs to see yous is what I live for. Our forever begins here, together we get to write the next chapter and I'm forever grateful that it's with you.
I love you with everything I have and I promise I will always be there no matter what situation we face. I can't wait for you to officially have my last name, I love you

Y/n- Who knew that I would fall in love with my best friends brother? Ondreaz, our love story is by far from a fairy tale but our story is so much more. When I look back on how far we have come from the day we met I see nothing standing in our way that could affect us. The highest highs and the lowest lows have always brought me back to you and every time you have been by my side.
You are such a crazy person who no doubt always makes me smile or laugh, you are an incredible father to our son which makes me fall in love you more. There is not a single feeling in my body that can deny that you are the one for me, you are the person I was supposed to be with. I so thankful to not only have you as my husband but my best friend and continue to make memories and grow as people. I can wait to continue to feel the same way I felt the day we we met, the first time we hugged, our first kiss on New Years for the rest of our lives. To be in your arms every morning and night feeling safe, to hear you say you love me, to see you teach our son new things will be the greatest things in my life.
You are my home, the person who will get me food when I'm having cravings, the person who fought everything to be with me even when things were looking at the worst.
I love you then, I love you now and I will love you forever

Marriage celebrant- now do you Ondreaz Leandro Lopez take Y/n to be your wife?

Ondreaz- I do" he says as he slips there ring onto y/n's finger