NOTE

Thank you.

Leaving someone behind without proper goodbye is really inappropriate. What James did here back then was the only option he did to make Blaire felt less pain. As for Blaire, she was badly hurt of what he did but what did she do? She moved on, forward.

This story isn't perfect, it has flaws and a lot of imperfection. Both of Blaire and James faced plenty of problems but they've faced without fear but not together. In love, we should grow, together and individually and that's what they did unconsciously.

My Love, Physique Edifice is about leaving what you love and returning from what you left. This is something that is rarely happening, this is what we called Ludus love. A love that is playful for the both of you but still ending up to each other.

This officially ended on December 16, 2020. A story full of twists and trust. A love that is so passionate of loving the other person.

I hope this story let you explore many things that you can't do once you've already in a relationship. All the love, Phileshityness.

Arch. Blaire Sevaspiana Manalo-Valdez and Engr. James Lauren Valdez had a playful constructing with you all.

(An edited version of Note.)

---

Asturias Series:

#1 Prior Against Justice (Completed) - Atasha and Yuan's story.

#2 My Love, Physique Edifice (Completed) - Blaire and James' story.

#3 Prosecute the Dominance (Completed) - Claire and Osiah's story.

#4 Remember the Heiress (Completed) - Dane and Harry's story.

#5 Availing the Truth (On-Going) - Elisha and Gab's story.