53| Three words

A/N: Warning! This chapter contains mature content! Please proceed at your own discretion.

*****

Anson and Indie laugh loudly at the flatscreen TV in Bryce's living room. They're watching a movie on Disney plus, and they're still in their prom clothes, though it's past eleven-thirty pm.

The night has been great, and it's been so much fun. However, I can barely focus, with the way Bryce is acting.

After smirking at me all through dinner, he catches my attention when he disappears to go to the bathroom during the movie. Still feeling snacky, I make a point to raid the kitchen while he's gone. When I get there, the pantry door flies open, and Bryce pulls me inside.

I squeal, but he covers my mouth with his hand. It's dark, and I realize he's up to no good in this pantry.

"Bryce!" I hiss, noticing a box of Cheerios behind his head, surrounded by other food. "What is this about?"

"I can not wait for them to leave." He groans, "I'm dying."

What a dramatic goofball, I snicker. He grips my sides with two hands.

"Oh my gosh," I whisper, noticing how rock hard his body is against mine.

He wasn't kidding.

"So your solution is to bang in this pantry?"

"Well it's certainly not obvious, is it?" His voice is gruff.

"No- not until Anson wants some Cheerios." I point out.

Bryce makes a face in the dark.

"You have a perfectly good bedroom, Bryce." I tell him, "isn't that the more logical place to rail someone."

This pantry is small, dark, and cramped.

"Yeah, a bedroom is my preferred place to have sex, but it is right above their heads." He complains.

I bite my lip, and he sighs in discomfort.

"Just wait until they're gone!"

I'm not comfortable doing something with them in the other room.

"We both know the runtime of this movie is extremely long. Why can't we just do something under their noses?"

"Because that's sick." I shove his chest. He looks annoyed.

"I know you want to."

Ugh. I hate my hormones. And I hate his, more.

"I thought you said no rabbits." I breathe. He buries his head in my neck when I try to reason.

His lips press below my ear. A shiver goes down my spine. Without thinking, I hit the pantry shelf and knock a can of peaches into the floor.

We freeze, looking down at the dented can in horror.

"New plan," he whispers to me, "I tell them I'm driving you home and we take this there."

I stifle a laugh at his determination.

"My mom and Ace are home!" I remind him, picking up the can of peaches.

"Then we keep it in the car."

"You're a piece of work." I whisper, but it's admittedly exciting to be so revved up.

"I've decided. That's the new plan." He announces to me , opening up the pantry door and gesturing for me to act.