Introduction

Dressed in a beautiful designer Lehenga, a girl was sitting in front of the mirror.

Expensive jewellery, makeup ,mehendi, chura everything defined that she is going to get married within some minutes and she will become the wife of the person whom she has chosen for her... as her groom...her life partner. 

As she looked at her reflection in the mirror,her eyes didn't have the sparkle which we can see  in a bride's eyes.
Her makeup made her look like a nymph of heaven but couldn't bring the glow as we see on any other bride's face.

" Oh my my...You are looking gorgeous," Jigyasha said ,making her smile a little.

"So finally...India's superstar Mehak is going to be married today...Babe ,you are going to break many hearts today." Her assistant ,Hema said teasingly ,making others laugh.

"Okay you sit here...we are going to help Aunty with the arrangements." Saying this everyone left ,Mehak alone.

Mehak stood up from the chair and started to walk to and fro in her room feeling restless. Everytime she closes her eyes,she is seeing that face who isn't going away from her mind...and obviously her heart.

She walked towards the balcony and her eyes started to roam around the garden...unconsciously her eyes were searching for him.

As if her prayer answered,her eyes found him who was looking handsome in his well fitted suit.

She saw the face whom she hates to the core. Her mind asks her to hate him but her heart wants to see him without any interruption. She chose her mind and cursed him mentally and went inside her room. 

Half an hour past but there was no sign of anyone . Mehak was restless as no one was still calling her for the Marriage. She wanted to get over with it as soon as possible...this heavy Lehenga and jewellery weren't helping her either. 

Soon her door burst open,revealing her friend Hema. She sighed in relief. 

"Is it time? Let's go." Mehak said, getting up.

After that, Hema said something which made her ground slip away under her feet.

****************

Mehak Avasthi,one of the renowned actresses in Bollywood who became the superstar within 2 years of her career. 

Her phenomenal acting skill,killer dance moves and commendable hardworking nature made her gain millions of fans . 
Besides what makes the media crazy is her guarded and secretive personal life.

What happens when her path crosses with the handsome actor who becomes her friend and she decides to marry him. 

But we can't undo our destiny ….never .

What has destiny planned for her?
Will her past wounds be healed?
Will she fall in love once again?

Let's see her journey of her life….