10

Jisung's POV

I went to the rooftop to follow Changbin. Is he trying to fix things now? I thought he also hates what is happening to us? What's with the change of heart?

I saw Changbin, Felix, Heejin, Yen and Klaire talking. I can't hear any of it but I'm sure it's part of the film. Why would he go there for the film? He has high grades why waste time for us? As if we asked him for help.

"Okay, for now Klaire will be assigned for the script since Seungmin isn't here yet and not sure about joining. Heejin and Yen can be assigned for the props" Felix said

"I just got an idea" Klaire said and sat on the table "Last time, you have three main characters only and the rest were part of production team. I don't want to sound rude but I think let's not continue the story of On Track. We lost one character and we can't continue it without her"

"You are right" Heejin

"I guess we should make another story but let's base it on real life. I mean let's relate it to what happened" Klaire

"How about let's have meeting in the production room?" Changbin asked

"He is right" Yen answered

"Okay, production room it is" Felix

I quickly hid behind something so they won't see me. I watched as they one by one left the rooftop with smiles on their face. How can Felix and Changbin acts like it's okay? She's gone and will never come back again but that doesn't mean we can just replace her.

As soon as they closed the door I quickly went to the table where they are earlier. What's with the B ME tape? He kept looking at it earlier. I opened the drawer of the table but nothing is in there. I looked at everywhere but the tape wasn't there anymore. Did he brought it with him?

I kicked the table and chair as hard as I can. How can I feel like I was betrayed?

"Did that made you feel better?" a girl asked

I looked behind and I saw her "What are you?"

"You are rude. I didn't know there's someone who is more rude than me?" she smirked and fixed the table, she sat on it "Your friends left-"

"I don't have any friends"

"Lies. I've seen you with them for a lot of times" she whispered and eyed on me "before..."

I didn't say anything.

She lit the cigarette and stared at the sky "Yours and friends' story was the most popular one here in our University. Everyone here pitied you all because of the friendship that was ruined but not me"

What the hell does she know? She's just Haeun the girl who is not scared of anything. She's always giving the teachers a hard time. She's like Jeongin but she's worst.

"For me, you are all trying to fix yourselves. I just think that was the best decision you all ever made. It'll not come out good if you all will keep the feelings and one day you all will suddenly explode. That girl..." she said and blew the smoke as she smirked "She means everything to you all but that doesn't mean you all can't live without her"

She looked at my face.

"What now?"

"How can you all let her death ruin the friendship you have?" Haeun

"You don't know anything"

"Of course, I don't" she smirked and stood in front of me "I understand that someone's death is sad but it should be the reason for you all to be stronger"

"Stop-"

She blew the smoke to my face "Cheer up, handsome"

There, she left me. She continued to walk away. Out of all the people why does it have to be that heartless woman? She doesn't know anything. She is playing with me. I understand that she is heartless one but why would she interfere with us like she knows everything.

I went downstairs and saw Chan wearing his headphone. He is not even glancing at me. Not even once.

"Bang Chan"

He stopped walking and looked at me "What?"

"Why not join the team?"

He smirked "Why don't you?"

"I will"

"You what? You will join? Are you having a change of heart? I'm glad. Goodluck" he rolled his eyes and walked away

What the hell. I was just trying to persuade him if he will join with me or not. I guess that didn't work.

Someone clapped behind me "What are you trying to do?"

"You don't care. Leave me alone"

"You should thank me for opening your mind" she smirked and crossed her arms in front of me "You must be thankful to me? You are welcome"

"If you won't do-"

"Haeun! Did you vandalized the whole ladies' bathroom?!" one of the councilors

"What? I didn't-" Haeun

"Don't even dare fool me! Students said they saw you coming out there 30 minutes ago" councilor

Haeun smirked and her hand tightened into a fist "Ya-"

I quickly held her wrist "She was with me the whole time. I can prove that she didn't do anything"

"You shouldn't interfere with others' business, Han Jisung" councilor

"I can't just watch someone being accused when I know that she didn't do anything wrong"

"You'll be involved" Haeun whispered

"Han Jisung-" councilor

"Miss, I understand that you were mad about what you saw. Why not look at the cctv? I won't let you just accuse someone who didn't do anything"

"Let's see, then." councilor said and walked away

Haeun sighed.