20

Hyunjin's POV

"Okay, first scene will be Hyunjin" Klaire said as she write on the paper she is holding "Let's go upstairs. They are waiting for us"

"Let me bring this" Felix said while holding the slate board

The three of us went upstairs where Changbin, Chan, Yen, Heejin, Jiyoung and Seungmin are. Today is our first shoot for oue first scene. It's my scene. I don't know exactly what to do since I didn't read any of the script.

As we arrived at the rooftop, they are getting ready. My motorcycle is also there. I don't know how they did that but I think Jiyoung has connections with the guards or they sneaked it in and hacked the cctvs.

"Hyunjin go there" Klaire said and pointed at the motorcycle

I leaned on my motorcycle and watched them talk. I think Klaire is explaining the scene to them. I guess they didn't read the script as well.

This motorcycle was the first thing I bought after Zatie's rejection to me. I am not some kind of bad boy or a guy who ruins his future just because he got rejected. I just bought this because I think this is a better way for me to at least go anywhere I want. Also, Zatie wants me to give her a ride anywhere she wants. Aunt and Uncle talked to me about this. They don't want me to ride this anymore. Why? It's because they don't want to lose another child again. I understand them and I am willing to stop riding this. I just need some time to at least say my farewell to this buddy who always help me to go to Zatie.

Klaire went to me along with Yen "You will be the first scene. We need one more guy but forget it. So, you will act like some bad boy and cold hearted guy who look so cool.  The expressions and postures should be perfect, okay? That character suits you so we better stick to that type of character I gave you"

I nodded "Just tell me what to do and where to look. I'll just follow your directions"

She nodded and told something to Yen. They both went to our friends and watched me stood there alone.

"Ready! 1, 2, 3! Action!" Klaire shouted

Jiyoung is moving the camera to get the perfect angle "Can you like brush your hair up? Make it look like you're some hot guy who is stressing about your life"

Just like what she said. I did brushed up my hair using my hand...

"I like that!" she shouted and moved the camera to the side part "Now, look the other way and pretend to be thinking of something"

I did what she told me...