3

Third person's POV

(NEXT DAY)

Felix and Hyunjin arrived at school. They both parted ways as they entered the gate, although they are okay, they are still not talking to each other in school. If they will, they won't let anyone see them.

Hyunjin entered the classroom, all eyes on him. Who won't stare at him? Everyone loves everything about him. It was like his girl classmates were so in love with him. As he sat on his chair, Felix entered the room with no expression on his face. He sat on his chair which is one chair gap with Hyunjin's.

The teacher entered and went to the front, she eyed everyone in the room tying to count them. She stopped counting when Chan entered the room, he is wearing a headphone around his neck, he went straight to his chair. Next is Jisung, he is not smiling unlike before, his eyes were stuck on the ground like he doesn't want to see anyone. Next one is Seungmin, he is still the same but he is not talking anymore. If someone will ask him, he will just nod or shook his head as answer. Next is Changbin, a smile curved on his lips as he saw the teacher but as soon as he saw his friends, the smile faded. Next is Minho, he changed a lot. He is guilty for cheating on Zatie but he didn't know Zatie knew about him cheating on her.

Hyunjin stared at Minho as he entered the room, straight to his chair. There's something that he wants to ask but there's also a part of him that's telling him not to.

The door closed.

"Okay, where's Yang Jeongin, again?" the teacher asked as she found and empty seat "Is he not going to attend the class, again?"

"We can start without him" Changbin said

The teacher nodded and smiled at them "All eyes and ears on me. I want you all to listen to whatever I'm going to say. First, I want to congratulate Hyunjin, Chan, Felix, Seungmin, Minho, Jisung, Changbin and Jeongin for winning the best film award 2 years ago. This year is also a very good year for my failing students, Bang Chan, Kim Seungmin, Lee Minho, Hwang Hyunjin, Seo Changbin, Han Jisung, Lee Felix and Yang Jeongin. The principal once again announced to have another filming audition. After what happened to Zatie, the audition for B ME stopped as a respect to her. This year we will be having our new audition for B ME. I want everyone to participate, especially my failing students. You will be having a plus 10 points direct to the card if you won, but if you only participated you will have 2 points direct to the card. This is a very important one, so please, do participate-"

"Excuse me, how are we going to divide the groups?" one of the students asked

"It's still the same group like 2 years ago" the teacher smiled as she answered the question

Everyone was so happy to finally do a filming with their original group this time but Hyunjin's team wasn't happy.

The door suddenly opened.

Jeongin entered "I am not going to participate this year's film audition. I'm sorry I'm late" he vowed, the wound on his face is visible but he is not scared.

"Alright, go to your seat" the teacher announced and watched Jeongin sat on his seat "Clss dismissed. Everyone can leave or stay except for Chan, Jisung, Minho, Felix, Hyunjin, Jeongin, Changbin and Seungmin. I need to talk to the eight of you"

Everyone left the room except for the eight. They became silent as the teacher walked to them.

"Can we just find our own group?" Jisung asked

The teacher shook his head "The reason I chose you all to be in the same group, I know the eight of you will help each other because of your failing grades. This is your chance. To be honest, I don't want any of my students to join it but I think this is the best idea. I know you were all shocked and sad because of your friend's sudden death. I know you guys became close to her but that doesn't mean you can't be friends with each other even if she is not here. She will probably be happy to see you all filming again. Zatie will be happy to see you all helping to bring your grades higher and..." she sighed and looked at them one by one "She'll be happy to see you all bring back the friendship you all lost"

There's silence in their heads. Their mind full of thoughts finally focused on one thing. It was the friendship they lost after she died. If she's here she would never let them ignore each other.

Jeongin smirked "There's no relationship like that in the first place"

"You all changed so much. The circle of friends I always want to see whenever I enter the room. The friendship I admire and hoped I will have. The friendship I am wishing for a neverending happiness. Can you all just try this one? Let's say it's not for the grade but for Zatie" the teacher smiled at them and put the keys on the desk"I guess you'll need that" she smiled and finally left the classroom

Everyone looked at the keys on the desk. It was nostalgic. The room that gave them a lot of memories when they filmed On Track.

The editing room they borrowed 2 years ago...

Felix smiled and took the keys "I will be directing the film this time. If you want to join, just enter the editing room"