30

Third person's POV

(After 3 Days)
Night time

Avery is waiting for the right time to tell Minho. She knows it won't  be easy since Minho is guilty for what happened Zatie. She is looking at Minho who is currently packing his things.

"Are you ready?" Minho asked Avery

She nodded "Yeah"

His Father was put behind bars along with the Chairman of H**** International Hospital. Minho's Mom is the one who took care of the documents so they won't be able to get out. Minho had a hard time deciding but he has to do it. His Father is being too much and he deserves to be punished for what he did.

"Let's go" Minho said and carried his bags

Avery carried one bag that is full of Minho's hospital record. The two of them got out of the room and left the hospital. They got in Minho's car but this time Avery will drive since he is not feeling well yet.

"Let's go somewhere fun. I know a perfect place for that" Avery said

Minho just nodded.

____________________

Changbin and Heejin are currently having fun at the open court. They went out to at least lessen the awkwardness between them and they also tried a lot of foods in the market.

"Let's bet!" Heejin shouted

Changbin nodded "What is it?"

"You will have to meet with them later if ever I got this ball in. If not, you can give me things to do for one week" Heejin

He felt uneasy because of the deal but he knows that Heejin wasn't capable of shooting the ball inside the ring. He saw how desperate Heejin was earlier and she never got the ball in the ring for once.

"Deal" he said

Heejin smiled but she felt nervous. She looked at the ring and dribbled the ball a few times. She checked her posture and quickly shoot the ball.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" she screamed as she got the ball in the ring

Changbin was left dumbfounded. He just agreed because he thought Heejin won't be able to shoot the ball in the ring. He was wrong. She got it in the ring.

"We have a deal" Heejin winked at him

Changbin chuckled and nodded "You don't have to worry. I will go there"

____________________

Seungmin is currently at the public library studying every book he needs to study. He decided to transfer school to Seoul National University. He thought it'll be good for him to start a fresh new life.

Jiyoung sat down as she got the book "I don't understand why people were good at reading when I am not"

"You just have to read it carefully and analyze every words" he said while writing down the important notes

She closed his notebook "Don't you want to have some fun? You were studying for three days straight. I am worried that you might lose your mind"

"What kind of fun?" Seungmin

"You'll see" Jiyoung giggled

______________________