FIVE:ICE ICE BABY

The chilling breeze sent the whole city into a cold and shivering state, with the falls of snow sticking to their car windshield

The chilling breeze sent the whole city into a cold and shivering state, with the falls of snow sticking to their car windshield. The busy roads has already been cramped with trails of cars with about two car accidents already occurring mid way. The sound of many cars beeps filled the poor students ears who were just trying to get through the morning without being stuck in traffic and potentially being late.

You could say waking up to there being three inches of snow was a weird turn, considering it being mid November. But many things can happen, and perhaps this was one of them. Chanhee cleaned the foggy window with his hoodie sleeve, getting a clearer view to where he can see the school in the far distance.

His eye bags were clearly shown below his red and tired eyes, working a double shift on a school night didn't benefit him entirely as you can see.

He fidgeted with the hem of the semi- wet sleeve, gulping at the scene of the accident where he can already feel himself getting anxious. The counts of ten replayed in his mind, calming him down a bit to a point where he can catch his breath easily now.

Sadly, his friends all had rides today so he was left by himself in the bus. And of course he was too stubborn to accept their request to give him a lift.

With a final big press on the brakes, they had made it to the school only about a view minutes before the bell would ring. Giving Chanhee an estimate of 5 minutes to get whatever the hell he needs from his locker.

The squeaks of sneakers scrapping on the dirty bus floor was heard as everyone was pushing in order to get off of the bus. Though, Chanhee chose to remain at the back of the line—not liking the feeling of being rushed or pushed.

His checkered slip on vans met with the icy sidewalk floor, feet slightly gliding with the slippery ice being hard to walk on without hinting a slight bit of unsteadiness by almost everybody.The small cracks of the ice below his feet triggered him a bit, feeling as if he was walking on thin ice.

Once he finally made it in the school, he skipped his locker and went straight to his class, not wanting to take the 2 minutes just to be late.

"No but what I mean is that calling someone oppa isn't weird, girls do it so why can't I call you that jaehwan oppa- oh hey Chanhee" hyunjae smiled, ruffling Chanhee's slight mat white hair where splats of snow hit his pretty face.

"We're having a debate about how me and hak think it's okay to call jaehwan oppa but Jaehwan says it's not"

"That's nice" the shorter had dryly responded with, pulling out his slowly breaking notebooks where the the spirals looked like they were falling, making the papers potentially go with it. His hands shivered as he tried to move the point of the yellow pencil with the teeth mark bites since Chanhee would occasionally bite on his pencil from time to time.

His hair was covered with snow as well as his black hoodie. His fingers were all red as well as his flushed nose and cheeks, it seemed as if he had some type of cold by the looks of it.