TEN: IGNORANCE AT THEIR FINEST

A/N: before we get into this chapter, is this story going too fast? as in chanhee's and Younghoon's relationship because I don't want it to seem rushed as I have way more other things planned for this story

A/N: before we get into this chapter, is this story going too fast? as in chanhee's and Younghoon's relationship because I don't want it to seem rushed as I have way more other things planned for this story.  Anyways thats it, enjoy :)

"I mean- It's that not bad?"

"Not that bad?! Do you not see my dad driving his car slowly beside us to make sure I'm going to school? It's embarrassing" Chanhee sighed in defeat with his hands holding tightly onto his book bag straps, sneakers tending to avoid the cracks of the sidewalk.

His dad was currently driving beside him, staring closely at his son to make sure he was going to school and not hanging around with the wrong crowd. As they got closer to the crowded crowd, his dad took more precaution.

"and what's worse is that my brother is coming back from his private school next week."

"REALLY?!- I mean- wow...what a shame" Hyunjae shaked his head disappointing while holding his chin, tempted to let a small grin show even knowing that Chanhee was already getting fed up with him. "it is a shame, now when he comes my mom is going to make me hang out with him instead" Chanhee stomped onto the concrete floor, catching the attention of his tired father.

"don't worry dad im not running away. yet..."  Chanhee mumbled the last part, not wanting his father to cause a scene in front of his friends let alone his school.

"Hey chanhee-" Jaehwan shaked his head quickly, gesturing Dongju and changmin to leave before chanhee's dad would notice and start asking a bunch of questions. But that was a little too late. his dad was now getting out of the car, walking to the poor scared boys.

"You are?"

"Hi, I'm Dongju and this is Changmin, we are friends with Chanhee '' He smiled brightly, poor guy not noticing that Chanhee's dad was staring at them with anger until his face softened. Chanhee took a sigh of relief, relief that his dad didn't start his millions of questions.

Younghoon, Lucas, and Sunwoo walk by the sidewalk, seeing as people are waiting for the school doors to open so they can attend class. It was freezing cold for their liking, but somehow wearing a big puffy jacket didn't fit Younghoon's vibe. Hence why he was only wearing a hoodie despite feeling his arm hairs rising up as well as his fingers becoming a red color.

"You know it doesn't hurt wearing a jacket?"

"who said I needed one?" Younghoon scoffed, slightly aggravated with the fact that the line wasn't getting any shorter. His eyes wandered around the place meanwhile, trying to use this time for something useful other than hearing Sunwoo asking Lucas if he was going to walk home today knowing that Sunwoo was always paranoid with the easy act.

The blondie catches his eyes, standing there uncomfortably as a car was parked right beside him. He guessed it was just some random guy that was over controlling of their kid. His lips turned into a slim smirk, his cold pink hand stuffing themselves in his hoodie pocket.