NINETEEN: JITTERS

"okay but don't try anything"

"can't promise that"

"younghoon-"

"I'm Joking" Younghoon laughed as he parked his car in the drive way of his mothers house. It was currently 12 am, or so the time in his car said. After the Ferris wheel they decided to go in his place since Chanhee had no other place to stay at.

After going back in forth arguing, Chanhee finally agreed. He was hesitant, afraid that something will happen that the both of them would regret the next day. Not to mention his mother scares him so much that he wasn't sure how he was going to greet her, not to mention since she doesn't know about the special guest staying under her roof this awfully cold night.

Chanhee slowly closed the door of Younghoon's car, carefully not to make much noise as he tip toed behind Younghoon. He hasn't seen the older's mother in years, and well being caught sneaking into her home isn't the impression Chanhee wants to present after not seeing her in ages.

"Younghoon, this feels wrong. She doesn't even know"Chanhee gulped, seeing as Younghoon attempted to open the door of the back door after many failed attempts. "Chanhee, you just sneaked out like five times. Plus she won't care, I bet she doesn't even know I left" Younghoon quietly opened the door, smiling in victory as he closed the door behind Chanhee once he hesitantly entered.

The house was possibly colder than outside, even if it seems blankly impossible. He felt as the wooden floor board creaked every step they took closer to the stairs, both of them looking the opposite ways just in case.

"shit-" Younghoon whispered, bitten his lower lip to prevent himself from letting out a yelp of pain after hitting his knee in the corner of the wall. Though it wasn't enough to wake up his mom upstairs, it was enough to wake up the cat slowly approaching the two males. The white cat purred, rubbing her head on Chanhee's legs.

"It's not funny!"

"it kinda is" Chanhee said having another round of laughter while holding tightly onto his stomach, his eyes squinted shut with tears barely holding in. It was about time until Younghoon began laughing too, joining in as they both tried to calm down for a second before going back to laughing.

"Okay- let's go now" They slowly go up the stairs, entering the quiet and dark hallway in which was the route to Younghoon's room. The only thing heard was their small laughs somewhat echoing in the hallway before quickly entering the room.

"That was scary.." Chanhee breathed heavily before seating himself on Younghoon's semi messy bed. Compared to his dads house, this one looked much more modern, but with a little younghoon twist to it. There was dirty clothes on the floor, Younghoon attempting to shove it in the closet.

Younghoon cleared his throat-- sitting himself next to Chanhee as his aching back met with the soft material of his covers. "here's some clothes by the way" The younger took the shorts and shirt from Younghoon's hands, covering the taller's eyes with a pillow to prevent him from looking. He slipped on the shirt and shorts, fitting a bit large on him but not enough for the shirt to become a dress in other people's eyes.