EIGHT: JUICE BOXS

Haknyeon aggressively threw the paper wrapper across the island counter, stabbing the straw into his coke that may or may not have had a tint of tequila spiked into it

Haknyeon aggressively threw the paper wrapper across the island counter, stabbing the straw into his coke that may or may not have had a tint of tequila spiked into it. Though everyone else was having a blast, He was not having it what so ever. He couldn't help but feel anxious every time he would hear a car drive past with their head lights on full brightness.

Or when the door would open, not to mention that his house is already flooded with people he didn't even know.

He only knew Jaehwan, Chanhee, Hyunjae, Younghoon and his friends and a few people from his gym class. The rest was an utter blur with unfamiliar faces he MIGHT have seen a couple of times in the halls, not enough to fully picture them though.

"Why bummed out cupcake?" A voice next to him teased, spinning the straw in his drink around in circles with the sounds of the ice hitting the walls of the glass. Haknyeon rolled his eyes as he rolled his neck until he had met eyes with the guy beside him.

He had a plain black shirt on, along with tight black jeans with chains hanging from his belt as well as rings placed in almost every one of his fingers, which he had to admit, were hot af. Though besides that, he knew the dude looked familiar.

"Aren't You the guy who gave me balloons for a funeral?"

"Yep, so sweet of me right?" The male chuckled, licking his upper lip before taking a sip of his tequila that he had been savoring for the past few minutes of them talking.

The older arched a brow, slightly aggravated that some random dude is deciding to annoy him now out of all times. The time where Haknyeon is too afraid that he had probably made a big mistake and wished he would of never let Hyunjae take his phone.

"You should probably lay back on the drinking, don't you need to drive back home?" He asked, taking a glimpse at the other male's half empty glass. One more gulp and it would be finished in one whole.

"Haha hell no, Dongju is in charge of that" he snickered, taking his last gulp before asking some random guy for a refill as his fingers tapped onto the glass cup while he waited.

"Haknyeon right? Sunwoo" extending his hand for the other to shake, Haknyeon hesitantly shakes it as sunwoo sent a wink to the shorter.

"And you're drunk."

"No,no. The party's just getting started!" Sunwoo emphasized, hand reaching over to Haknyeon's hair where he had messed it up with hairs spiking everywhere.

"You hoe. Come on, I'm telling your friend to take you hom-"

"That's not necessary, dance with me?" Sunwoo pouted as he held onto both of juhaknyeon's hands, giving them a squeeze as he leaned his face only a slight bit. With his bottom lip bitten, Haknyeon finally gave in, giving him a bitter- sweet smile.