TWENTY FOUR: CONGRATS, YOUR SON IS GAY

Kim Younghoon is pretty damn conflicted

In Chanhee's view, he hated that he still remember it because now he has to deal with the fact that he just now found out his feelings. In Younghoon's stance, he hated that he barely remembers. He could only remember the small bits and he hated it. Hated that the one time they do kiss is with the both of them drunk and Younghoon only being able to remember a tad bit.

He wanted to remember, and he tried so much. But again, most of it was an utter blur. Now he wasn't even sure if he'll get to experience Chanhee's lips on his again, the thought scaring him so much that he would do anything not to think about the possibility again. 

The next day was surprisingly not awkward since the both of them never spoke about it. It hurt Younghoon inside, maybe Chanhee forgot or simply regretted what happened. Was he that bad? Does he only think of him as a friend?

He hated the word friend, but somehow maybe thats what they are bound to be. Childhood friends, If that label even counted since their department. He wished he never stopped talking to him, but yet the thought of liking your best friend of many years scared the middle school boy. Not to mention finding out his sexuality, especially with not such a supportive mother.

Which was downstairs, cooking with the strong smell making its way upstairs to his room, entering from the small crack under. It took him a long time to accept himself, even if now he tries to convince himself that he still likes girls even if he hasn't had a crush on one since his whole life spam. So yes, now he's pretty sure he's gay even if its going to take a while to fully admit it.

But god, he wished he could kiss Chanhee again. Feel his arms wrapped around his torso with his loving eyes staring at him like that one night. He didn't know what to do with this new feeling, he wasn't used to feeling this type of way not to mention he's pretty sure Chanhee and Juyeon got closer. Lee fricking Juyeon, that name rung in Younghoon's ears all the damn time.

Even if there's no proper explanation or reason to hate the younger, he just simply didn't like him. He's a good kid, but when someone is way too close to your crush and its clear that he likes him, you won't be so buddy buddy together will you?

Yeah so to Younghoon, fuck Lee Juyeon.

———

"No, Juyeon"

"yes, Juyeon" Juyeon smirked as he placed down a plus four card flat onto the dinning table where they both sat. For the past week the two were pretty tight, figuring that since their parents often visit then it was only logical that they tried to get closer, which seemed to be working just fine.

Chanhee was against it since he was scared he would catch feelings, but ever since Younghoon came into the picture and his feelings well known to him now, it seemed less possible. They weren't close enough to talk about deep stuff, just about Younghoon since Juyeon already knows.