THIRTY: BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME

Episode took longer to update since I couldn't really find the motivation to write this.

After the day before, Chanhee made sure not to come down even if his growling stomach and growing appetite were slowly killing him

After the day before, Chanhee made sure not to come down even if his growling stomach and growing appetite were slowly killing him. But he wasn't about to stare at them in the eyes again, not after disobeying his parents like that and quite frankly, laughing at them like a maniac.

So yeah, at 5 am in the morning he sneaked out to his brothers place though making sure to pack some clothes just in case. So here he was, laying in Sangyeon's bed like a starfish as Sangyeon tries to push him off.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" Sangyeon already knew the answer. Chanhee was never the type to talk about his problems, scared to face them and scared that somehow it'll end up backfiring for him. Though it made Sangyeon feel shitty, he had to understand from his side of view. There's some stuff brothers keep to themselves and it takes time for them to let it out.

Which is why he took Chanhee under his wing without question once opening the door to his crying brother, his stuttering and choked sobs where he could only mutter the words "mom and dad" and Sangyeon knew instantly.

He couldn't help but feel guilty. He knew Chanhee had been feeling like this for a while, and sometimes he feels at fault for the things his parents do.

"I would do anything not to, anyways are you going to that bomb fire?"

"Maybe, not sure" Sangyeon shrugs as he folds the newly washed clothes. Chanhee offered to help, but Sangyeon insisted for him to just rest a bit and eat well considering last night's condition.

"Hyunjae's going"

"Cool" Chanhee arched a brow. Now this was weird, and it sure didn't feel right to the pit of his stomach. Usually everywhere Hyunjae goes, Sangyeon goes without hesitation. Chanhee used to find it cringe but now he finds it fairly cute, aside from the fact that they think the best time for pda is in front of him.

"Cool?"

"Yeah? I'm not sure what you're implying?" Chanhee groans as he sits himself up funny while sitting Chris cross apple sauce, a juice box in his hands he may or may not had stolen from Sangyeon's fridge.

"I'm not sure either, I just need to talk about something"

"Uh- I kinda want Hyunjae to move in?" It was as if someone had dropped a bomb, and boy was Chanhee surprised to hear that sudden statement. He was expecting some school related topic to be dropped by Sangyeon but this was far more interesting than Chanhee had thought.

"No offense- but you guys dated like month ago?"

"Figured you'd say that, I'm not saying now. But I definitely see so in the future and I don't know- it feels weird, actually committing to something" he knew Hyunjae would agree to move in with him in a heart beat, and he'd be glad if he did so too but the time just wasn't right. Hyunjae is a junior, and being a junior can be hectic and Sangyeon was just graduating. He wasn't even sure if he could feed another stomach.