THREE:MONEY DOESN'T GROW ON TREES

"stop following me"

"stop following me"

"why?"

"because it's annoying." Chanhee continued walking, pretending as if Younghoon wasn't practically chasing him down, and for the dumbest reason too. Younghoon huffed and stomped his feet like a baby as Chanhee remained unfazed.

" I let you stay at my house! and I took care of you, and- OUCH WHAT THE FU-"

"shush" Chanhee said in annoyance while Younghoon held his pounding head from the sudden stop Chanhee took on his tracks. "its a damn 5 dollar coffee, I'm not giving you a discount, especially because of what happened in there."

//

Chanhee placed the tray of breads and cups of coffee on the table, seeing as the eyes of the costumers faces bloomed open from the satisfied smell. the smell of coffee bean and French vanilla made Chanhee want to basically steal it from their tray right there right now, but he got a hold of himself. After the whole Younghoon and locker room situation, the younger had wanted to leave as soon as he saw the taller leave the scene.

He logged off his hours from the tablet, hand shifting towards different parts of the screen with his eyes scowling in centralize. he took the stupid hat off and the dirty apron with coffee smudges feeling as if he had worked a triple shift rather than a double shift.

"bye Minjae!" with that Chanhee made his way to the door, hand on the iron handle with the door already wide open enough for the sprays of rain to hit his face, though a foot had closed it before he could make it out. He arched a brow in confusion, eyes making their way from the foot to the face in which it belonged to, and oh was Chanhee ready to throw hands.

"what now younghoon?"

"Nothing, just wanted such a pretty boy like you to take my order." Younghoon said sluggishly, thinking perhaps that got the boy to be all flustered when in reality, it just made the boy gag even more. "ew, and no. I just finished my shift-"

"CHANHEE, DO ME A FAVOR AND TAKE THEIR ORDER BECAUSE IM KINDA BUSY"

Chanhee's eyes widen as he let his shoulders drop, looking like a hunch back as he stomped to the counter- snatching the notepad and pen into his hands. He took a deep sigh before smiling at all of them, feeling nauseous with the smirk Younghoon was giving him and even felt his eyes travel around every perspective of his body.

"uh- so what can I get you guys?" His lips turned into a thin line with the pen hitting the notepad that was heard from the awkward silence. "are you in the menu?" Younghoon answered all high and mighty, which in reality made him look so stupid that Chanhee was ready to jolt a shoe at him.

"is stupid jerk in your resume?"

"no but what is in my resume is big di-"

"ANYWAYS- ill have an iced coffee" the boy said with a bright smile while Chanhee jotted down his order and the rests. Now the only one who had to order was..