EIGHTEEN: WILD RIDE

The whole ride was quiet, windows down as the air pulled back both of their hair's

The whole ride was quiet, windows down as the air pulled back both of their hair's. Chanhee doesn't know where Younghoon is taking him since the male insisted for it to be a surprise. Chanhee hated surprises, though he knew bickering and arguing would do no good. So he trusted the older to take him anywhere.

Trusted seemed bitter, but he knew some part of him does trust Younghoon. Now he didn't trust him enough to let out his emotions, though he knows the boy won't do anything to harm him. Or at least he hopes. It's never easy trusting someone, but somehow Younghoon managed to make that statement the complete opposite.

Chanhee has never been in another boy's car, alone, and well..in there against his parents will. Though Chanhee has always been reckless lately, and he doesn't mind It one bit. He can still feel the paranoia in him from time to time, but he always reinsures himself that he has to unleash his youth at some point, not trapped in either his house, school, or work.

Which is exactly why he was seated beside Younghoon right now, as if his parents don't completely despise him, as if he knew that if anyone noticed his sudden change of behavior, they'll instantly blame it on the expert himself. But he didn't care anymore, Younghoon was like any other human being. A kid.

"well, we're here" Chanhee observed his surroundings, surprise when he noticed the familiar place he had not seen a while. "why are we where I work?" his manager insisted on him not working for about a week and focus on his exams, even if Chanhee desperately needs the money if he were to continue to sneak out with Younghoon like this.

"Remember that one time I chased you down, asking for a coffee? yeah, you owe me one bud, so come on" Chanhee knew Younghoon wasn't serious. Well he hoped since he had wasted his last few twenties on candy for Jaehwan, Haknyeon and Hyunjae. If he were lucky, he'd have about two or one dollar in his bank account.

Younghoon opened the door, the bell ringing in their ears as Chanhee recognized the one face he had not seen for what seemed to be ages. "Chanhee get your sexy ass over here hoe"

Younghoon stared in confusion as he saw Chanhee hug tightly onto a slightly taller boy who worked there. "Minjae, you got ugly. It's only been a week" His finger tangled itself around Minjae's new pink hair.

"yeah, whatever. Why do you guys want to order?" After ordering what they wanted, Chanhee couldn't help but to feel guilty at the sight of Younghoon paying. If it were Changmin or Haknyeon he would have been more than happy, but he barely knows anything about Younghoon (other than when they were friends in middle school) or whether or not he even has the right money balance to afford whatever this hangout is considered.

"taste mine Chan" His drink looked like total ass. It looked green and mushy, something Chanhee would never in his life even consider ordering. "What the hell is this?" Chanhee said with a sour expression, pushing the drink back to Younghoon who said nothing but a short scoff leaving his lips.