FIFTEEN: HELLO NEIGHBOR

Chanhee was not able to go to sleep in that same night, everything that had happened in the past flooded his full mind once again

Chanhee was not able to go to sleep in that same night, everything that had happened in the past flooded his full mind once again. The images of him beating himself down for what happened, though as well as the fun and exciting memories he had with the Juyeon boy. One thing was for sure though.

He has to avoid him at all costs.

To save himself from embarrassment as well as to prevent his friends from beating the crap out of him. You could say they haven't liked the male ever since the day Chanhee came running to them crying, saying how he knew Juyeon would leave him sooner or later.

But Chanhee couldn't blame him, he didn't like him anymore. He had every right to leave since Chanhee, in fact, was taking longer than expected to get better mentally. Juyeon waited a long time, Chanhee couldn't blame him for leaving even if everyone knows that Juyeon should have still told him face to face.

Instead, he was left with a text message where the next day Juyeon's family sent a farewell to his parents. It was better that way. They skipped the awkward stage from that, though now they'll be reliving it. He just hoped they could at least say hi without it being weird.

Chanhee fluttered his eyes open, that one hour sleep didn't do justice to his bags below his eyes, as well as his legs which felt like they were about to give up. He swung his legs, feet meeting the cold wooden floor. He really didn't feel like going to school, though he really didn't have a choice.

he could skip, though his mother's screams aren't so pleasant and he knows his teachers will call his parents. which honestly sucked because they never did the same to the rest of the students, just the guy who gets all his work done though when he misses a class once, they lose their shit.

And what made it worse was the fact that he would have to cross paths through Juyeon as soon as he walks out the door. His mother will most likely make him show Juyeon around the school. Chanhee threw anything on, not showing much effort in getting up this morning, But can you blame him? he now has another problem to add onto his list, Juyeon Is his neighbor.

Juyeon Is his neighbor.

That sentence didn't seem right, nor did he want it to be. he didn't want to be no where near him for the sake of tension. Though that is fairly impossible when the boy lived across from him, as well as their parents being close friends. Chanhee doesn't hold a grudge on him, he doesn't hold grudges on anyone. But, his friends does.

especially Haknyeon.

So all he hopes is that his friends don't make a big deal out of it, and if it's possible, not even know that the older has came back town.

Without telling his mother goodbye, he slams the door shut---eyes unfortunately automatically meeting with his neighbor across from him. Though they were inches apart, both could recognize their faces well. they both freeze on the spot, Chanhee surprised on how slightly different the boy looked from the last time he saw him.