TWENTY NINE: THE INK ON YOUR SKIN

Chanhee quickly slipped on his shoes, the laces still out after his failed attempt to quickly tie them but he did not care about that the slightest bit today

Chanhee quickly slipped on his shoes, the laces still out after his failed attempt to quickly tie them but he did not care about that the slightest bit today. Especially with time ticking like a bomb ready to explode, so even if there was a risk of falling, he did not care today.

The day he goes to sleep early is the day the group chat finally came up with a Time for them to meet up at the ice skating rink. It was like it was on purpose, considering how Chanhee had advised them that he was heading to bed and only minutes after, the once dead chat was now thriving again.

Which is exactly why he was rushing to get himself ready since jaehwan was soon to arrive any minute now. And just like the time Haknyeon and Hyunjae picked him up, he was certain he was going to leave him if he wasn't out the door in two minutes. Sucks since he was always his favorite but it's always one sided with him.

Then there's Hyunjoon...who Chanhee simply thinks is sometimes a little too much like him that it annoys him. Changmin is his best friend, dongju however was a close second after jaehwan.

Upon hearing the loud honk practically walking up the whole neighborhood at 7am in the morning, Chanhee grabbed his phone before making his way outside. His large sweater fell onto his shoulder with a few drops of the left over snow on top of the roof falling onto his head.

Although the car was packed with a bunch of them, it was a little too quiet. Or so it seemed from the outside, no music blasting and no yelling where it almost felt like a miracle to the boy who really didn't want to deal with crowded and loud places.

But that idea almost seemed too good for it not to be a dream because as soon as he opened the door of Jaehwan's car all you could hear was pure chaos. Haknyeon and Hyunjae were fighting over the aux, dongju was asking if they could make a pit stop, Changmin and Hyunjoon were recording the whole argument and meanwhile Jaehwan was counting the seconds in his head until he would lose it.

"PASS IT OVER BI- oh. Hey Chanhee."  They all batted their lashes at the boy who could only shake his head disappointingly. "Your friend doesn't want to share the damn aux cord" haknyeon directed to Hyunjae who glared at him right back as if all he could see is red. Quite frankly with his eye sight he can barely see anything actually.

"What does that have to do with me?"

"Are we there yet?"

"Dongju, we just left Chanhee's house"

———-

"Ah, you smell that?" Haknyeon smelled the air while placing his ice skates on top of a bench. "No"

"You- never mind, fucking predictable." Haknyeon scoffed, changing his shoes into the skates given by the kind worker by the main entrance. They were probably the only teens at the rink aside from a couple who seemed to not know how to skate for crap especially the little kids, yet that just excited all of them since no matter how much they sound like asshole's, it was pretty funny.