TWENTY TWO: A DARE'S A DARE

I haven't been very motivated this week so if it's less detailed just know I tried-

"your mom"

"Sunwoo, you sound stupid stop" Dongju told the younger, grabbing a can of soda out of Lucas's fridge despite not asking, though he knew the older barely even touched any of that. He let it sizzle down a bit before bringing it to his lips, the substance hitting the side of his tongue with his throat having a burning sensation.

"What the hell's in this?!" All he got was a laugh in response by the three boys, which only angered him even more. "sorry bubs, I forgot to tell you there's alcohol in there" Lucas chuckled lowly before grabbing a different can separated from the bunch, handing the cold drink over to Dongju who still held a sour expression.

"so Sunwoo, how's your friend you keep ditching us for in lunch?"

"Haknyeon, and he's not my friend. Boyfriend" He expected the rest to be shocked, though he was the one just as shocked when seeing the rest just change the topic as if they already knew. He doesn't even think he came out to them yet, but I guess it was better than them ditching him, even if he knew damn well they were just as gay so he wasn't sure what he was so scared of. "Was It that obvious?"

"Yes, it was. Almost as obvious as when we found out Younghoon was bi since he would always act all bubbly with that Chanhee guy in sixth grade" He used to envy Younghoon for finding out earlier than him, since Sunwoo for years had to deal with being lost over his attraction towards the opposite gender.

He never knew his mother well, so what if she was homophobic? what if she was disappointed on what her son was out to be now if he were to like boys?. The thought scared him, though he figured that It was simply not his fault. It wasn't like he chose this, so after a year of hiding in that suffocating closet he told Younghoon. He understood well, as figured. He then told his grandma and dad, who just hugged him tightly.

Thats when he realized that maybe Younghoon doesn't have it easier, yes he found himself earlier but it must have taken courage to accept himself, even with having a homophobic mother. He pittys him, how much he bottles up inside just to help his friends yet doesn't expect anything in return. Maybe it was just how he grew up, living in a house hold where his cries for his parents to stop fighting were all muffled.

But ever since Chanhee came in the picture, Sunwoo hoped he would at least encourage him. Not that Younghoon needs someone to get his life back together, but he needs someone to talk to, someone who understands him.

"well, Why don't you guys bring your friends? It's not like we got anything else to do. "

"is this your excuse to make us clean?"

"yes."

———

"Can I get a burger with no lettuce, ketchup, tomato, and onions? oh and yeah no mustard" Sangyeon spoke to the lady from over the intercom, thanking her as he drove off to the next open window. The day had just began and Sangyeon already forced Chanhee out of bed, making him accompany him to Mc Donalds. His face was still puffy with eye buggers slightly visible, though you can only really notice close up.