SIXTEEN: GET IN LOSER WE'RE GOING SHOPING

" stop looking at me "

" why "

"because I said so" Younghoon sighs as his eyes finally unstick themselves from Chanhee's face, after what seemed to be a good five minutes of observing the boys every move as he checked off Younghoon's answers.

It had been about two week prior to their first study meeting, and so far Younghoon has been learning a bit more. He probably would have been a genius already if he hadn't day dreamed or zoned out at some points, but, he hasn't fallen asleep yet so thats an accomplishment.  

Suddenly, the feeling of a vibration occurred just below their rested elbows on the desk. Chanhee checked his phone, seeing as his father was calling with his contact photo popping up on the screen. He couldn't think of any possible events that were marked on this day that was so urgent for his father to call non stop, but thats when it clicked.

"crap, Younghoon I'll see you later, I Have to go pick up my brother from the airport." He felt stupid, his mother had been reminding him of this day a month before hand, and somehow he forgot that his older brother was coming back home from the states.

Ah yes, the states. What a dream. Yeah no, not for Chanhee. His parents would always pressure him into applying for the same scholarship His brother had registered for, but it never caught his eyes. He was fine here in Seoul, crappy yeah but it was better than being in a school filled with people that he didn't know nor spoke the same language.

He was almost just as surprise that his parents didn't get mad when his brother had called them a month prior to his parents informing Chanhee that he was coming back. He used the excuse that the school was crappy and bad, but he knew there must have been other reasons. But, he couldn't inform them out loud, for the sake of Hyunjae's well being.

"I'll take you" Younghoon said with a smile, Chanhee almost agreeing until he finally remembered. His parents don't like Younghoon.

That simple sentence didn't seem right, because here he is, in Younghoon's room studying and worse, Younghoon attempting to flirt with him. It felt wrong even breathing the same air as him, but suddenly sneaking out of his house to go over to Younghoon's to study was always his highlight of the day. He knew he was going to regret going against his parents later, but as of right now, no. Not at all.

"It's fine Younghoon, I'll text you" Chanhee smiled at the older, walking out the door trying to ignore the fact that Younghoon had smacked his ass.

He wished Younghoon ended up taking him.

Because now, he is stuck in a car with his parents, not to mention Juyeon as well. It was already night, streetlights reflecting on his skin as he felt his body so close to Juyeon's. They were both squished like a peanut butter jelly sandwich since his mother insisted on using one of the car seats to place a fruit basket she had made for his brother, accompanied by her purse as well.