FOUR: JELLY

" I'm gay "

" I'm gay "

"we know Haknyeon"

"sorry I'm just really scared- haha" The poor anxious boy fidgeted with his fingers under the slowly creaking cafeteria table,  a drip of sweat rolling down his forehead. And what made It worse was seeing his idiot of a friend giving out stupid fliers to a party in HIS house with no adult supervision.

"don't worry Hak, if anything goes wrong we'll just say Hyunjae blackmailed yo-"

"I heard that" The group of boys lead onto small laughs, digging onto the nasty canteen food that looked like it had been shitted on TWICE, ran over, thrown onto a wall, been thrown up on, and finally, thrown on a paper tray for students to eat.

The only good thing that actual would benefit their appetite being the regular lays chips which he would have to waste 2 dollars of his tips on.

"Hyunjae I swear I'm going to choke slam you to the fricking floor-"

"oop, kinky." Hyunjae wiggled in his seat, wiggling his eyebrows as well while Haknyeon felt the need to bang his head on the table.

"no Hyunjae, its not going to be kinky when your face is shoved onto the dirty hall way floo-"

"Haknyeon, I'm literally about to throw you onto a wall if you don't shut up"

"Not if I do it first chanhee"

////

Younghoon stared at the group of friends in the far distance, crunching on the lays chips while glaring. It sent shiverers down his cousin and friends spine.

"Is Younghoon okay-"

"I want to throw chanhee onto the wall" Younghoon pouted while huffing his cheeks, hearing what Haknyeon had said about his bestie. Honestly, by how gay their friendship group was, you would think they were having a foursome-

"Yeah, Younghoon stop staring. It's creepy" Sunwoo looked at him concerningly, slowly grabbing the chips so he could eat them himself.

Meanwhile, Younghoon had something else to distract himself with. Getting back a Sunwoo who though it would of been a good idea to snatch the bag right from the poor devastated boy's cold hands.

Well that was of course until he noticed his king Chanhee struggling to open the simple bag of chips, as well as his friends who were also trying to help him though failing miserably.

"CHANHEE NEEDS HELP" his voice echoed around the cafeteria while both Lucas and Sunwoo were already feeling the overwhelming embarrassment from their so called friend.

" what are you, his servant?"

Meanwhile Dongju was walking back from the lunch line, also noticing the small poor boy struggling.