NINE: UH-OH

Have you ever gotten those tiktok's on your for you page where it says "these signs shouldn't be together" ? Because Younghoon sure as hell has

Have you ever gotten those tiktok's on your for you page where it says "these signs shouldn't be together" ? Because Younghoon sure as hell has. his heart slowing going up and down as his eyes made their way to his parents initials. Those memories of a happy family slowly faded, far from his reach where now he had to deal with moving houses to houses.

Though you get twice as much, two birthday's, two Christmases, etc. you never get twice the love if they are always on each other's asses. Though Younghoon had to deal with it in a young age, apart of himself is still that 12 year old boy who couldn't stand to hear his parents fight on and on until the next morning, until he didn't wake up to his mother's morning kisses.

And it went on like that. Hearing his parents fight on and on until they had grown tired. Tired enough to not even attend dinner and go straight to bed. Tired enough to not even come home. Just plain out tired. And so was Younghoon. Tired of seeing his parent's fight until their last breath, fighting until well... until they were tired...

"DON'T PLAY WITH ME NOW KIM BECAUSE YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I CARE FOR MY SON!"

"THEN WHY DOES HE LOOK UNEASY EVERY TIME I DROP HIM OFF HERE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO OUR SON?!" Slap. That's what made my mom lose her cool.

You could say his mother had changed since the divorce. More old fansioned as you say. Though she doesn't mean any harm to her son directly, he would feel a puncture in his heart everytime she would say something that was dissed to his kind even if it wasn't directly.

Younghoon is bi. Well more gay. Gay as hell. And well you see a old fashioned mom and her gay son wouldn't end well. He would always want to ask his mom how she would react if he were gay, though he was too scared that his mother would catch on.

'You like girls right?' 'Tell me you like girls'

"You are crazy soojin! Get help, I'm taking my son with me!" His father yelled, both of them too focused on their spitted out words to even notice their own son waiting patiently for the fighting to stop. And again, he felt like 12 all over again. Like he had just entered a time travel machine.

Hallucinations occur as he could of sworn he was in his childhood kitchen, companied by his golden retriever dog as he stroked his fur.

"You bastard, he's stay here!"

He hated this feeling. Hated the deja vu. Was a divorce really any difference? Was it the key to peace? Because it sure as hell doesn't feel like it.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE, STOP FIGHTING!"

"WAS THAT MONEY WORTH OF THERAPY AND THE DIVORCE NOT WORTH IT? WHAT WAS THE POINT OF A DIVORCE IF YOU GUYS JUST KEEP FIGHTING? I WANTED YOU GUYS TO GET A DIVORCE SO WE CAN HAVE PEACE." Younghoon screamed at both of his parents where at this point he just didn't care about the consequences.