Please Read!

This story is under some major editing but it is still open for viewing so just bear with me. Chapter one has already been edited, the chapters that have been edited will have the word edited in bold so if you read a chapter without it then it is the before chapter. 

Please do not steal, everyone has an imagination, use your own. There will be a few triggers in this book so look out for the bold warnings in  the beginning of the chapters. I am also posting the characters and their positions below. 

Xavier- (nickname Xay) Alpha of the Moonlight pack. Mated to Starlet.

Starlet- (nickname Star) White tiger shifter, power of Telekinesis. Mated to Xavier

Aiden- Beta of the Moonlight pack. Mated to (your going to have to read the second book to find out ;) )

Warren- Delta( third in command) of the Moonlight pack. Mated to no one. 

Rosea- Xavier's sister. Deceased.

Brandy- Starlet's kid brother. Mated to unknown. (Hint: sequel)

Derek- Psychokinetic, leader of the hunters. 

Darla- Bestfriend to Starlet. Warrior of Moonlight pack.

Eric-Bestfriend to Starlet. Tracker of Moonlight pack.

This is all the more frequent characters. Enjoy the story beautiful people.

All Rights Reserved. ©