End

"Congratulations Monroe high class of 2018!" A roar of cheers were followed by everyone tossing their caps in the air. Bodies were thrown about as people engulfed their graduated friends and families in hugs.

  "Luna Star!" Spinning widely in all directions as several people called out to me, I come to face my entire pack. All are here to congratulate their their superiors. Aiden had a wide grin on his face as he waves his diploma in the air. My best friend. 

    "Congratulations!" And just like that they all arose in applause throwing flowers at my feet. Tears fill my eyes, smiles on each and every one of their faces. Unable to stop the grin on my face I cover my mouth stopping the heart wrenching sob from eroding. Why am I so emotional?

   "Thank you all so much. This really means a lot to me to have all of you here." Arms circle around my stomach. Warmth fills my belly as I look over my shoulder at my mate.

  My heart pounds against my rib cage, threatening to burst any second. The soft glow in his eyes has a large smile on my face.

   "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Listening to my pack I lean forward as does Xavier. "I love you my queen." He says before he slammed his lips on mine in a heart stopping kiss. The sweet taste invading my mind, clouding my thoughts.

   His around grab my arms Before spinning me so I am pressed in his chest with his hands on my waist. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pull away breathless, leaning my forehead on his. "I love you my king."

*****

  "...and I really love him. He's my heart and my soul. But he's a thief, he stole my heart and he refuses to give it back. Not that I want him to anyways, he can keep it forever. I want him to have it for as long as I live. I'm so sorry I didn't go back for him I truly am, but I was a kid I couldn't take care of another kid. But he found his way to me, I promise I will never let him out of my sight. He is stuck with me forever. I'm getting married now, I know I'm a little young but I want to be attached to him as soon as possible. I love you...mom."

   Wiping the tears the drown my face like a waterfall, I stood up looking down at Brandy. His head was in his hands as loud sobs racked his body. Putting my hand on his shoulder, I attempt to offer some support. He launches himself in my arms crying rather loudly.  Holding onto my baby brother tightly, no one says anything as we cry with each other.

    Soon his cries turn into soft whimpers. I allow him to lean on me for support as I hand him off to Aiden. I extend my hand to Xavier who looks shocked. He slides his hand into mine as I lead him to the makeshift I grave I dug years back.

   The headstone just a large boulder with the name Aqua Marie Lewis. I had dug a seven foot hole, the adrenaline ran through my body with a rush. With my strength multiplied, I managed to get a large boulder and carve my mother's name in it with my sharp claws.

"Moma...This is my mate, he's an alpha a very good one at that. His name is Xavier, he took me in. His whole family did, he and the pack are my family now. I know they will take care of Brandy and I. He means the world to me, he's the one I said stole my heart from me. But I'll let him have it if it means I get to stay with him forever. I really wanted you to meet the man that I gave everything to." I step aside allowing Xavier to see the place my mother was buried.

The flowers I had planted there now giving off a fresh scent. "Mrs. Lewis." I look up when I hear Xavier speaking to my mothers grave as if she's still here. "I love your daughter very much, I wish you were here so I could meet you. Judging from the way my Star talks about you, I know you were an amazing woman. I will treat Starlet like the queen she is, I will cherish her until my last breath. Your daughter and son, are family to me I would go to the ends of the world to protect them. You may rest easy, they are in safe hands."

If I thought a waterfalls was flowing down my face before, now there was Niagara Falls cascading down my face. I throw myself in my mates arms, hugging him like there's no tomorrow.

I step back glaring at him with my arms crossed. "Stop it right now Xavier Matthews!"

He looks shell shocked. His mouth opening and closing, at loss for words. "B-But what did I do?"

"Your being to sweet! Are you trying to kill my poor heart?"

He only chuckles pulling me back into his arms. "Only sweet for you queen."

"Xavier?"

"Yes angel?"

"Can we go get McDonald's now?"

"Anything for you angel."

This isn't the end.

EDITED-FINISHED

Original date: July 12, 2018

This chapter was so perfect by itself that it did not need much editing but I hope you all enjoyed Spare me Alpha. Well this is the end of this book. But is it really the END?? Who knows maybe something happened. We'll see. Only a sequel can tell. Final chapter in Spare me alpha. Thanks to everyone who gave this book a chance. I appreciate all of you. Maybe there is a sequel in the future or maybe there isn't. 😉