Agent Moonlark

No, this is not an update. I just wanted to tell you, in case you haven't already, check out Foosball342's book, titled 'Agent Moonlark'.

It's literally the BEST fanfic , I've ever read. I don't mean that other fanfics are bad, I just meant that it's the best I've seen so far.

The next oneshots I'll be posting are based off her wonderful work. It's definitely not exactly the same. I like to challenge myself and see how creative I can get, so yeah.

You should totally go check it out if you haven't, I swear, it's awesome.

Although, SPOILER ALERT! SKIP THE UNDERLINED PART IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ SPOILERS.

I don't encourage you to read it while drinking water. You'd probably choke or end up spitting it out. :)

Spoiler: I like it so much, 'cause it's SUPER funny. Like, there's practically more than 5 chapters where I've been laughing throughout the entire thing. Example: Keefe calls 'Granite'  'Granny' and 'Agent Forkle' 'AF'.

Hahaha, XD.

There's also a lot PJO and HOO references, which I love, since I'm also a fan of that. (Where are my fellow HOO fans?!?  XD)

BUT, (spoiler) there's a lot of angst too. I cried in the last few chapters, 'cause Forkle (the last remaining Forkle) and SQUALL were killed off.
≥﹏≤ ≥﹏≤ ≥﹏≤

So yeah, the story is great! You should read it! (If you haven't already, seeing as the book has over 33.3K reads XD)

And I'll be back soon with something based off it!

Finally, I have another meme I suddenly thought of I find it hilarious, but if you don't that's maybe because I'm starting to get too punny. (Not funny, punny) ._.

Anyways, here's the meme:

Fitz: You wanna pie?
Alvar: Sure!
Fitz: DIE. I meant die. You wanna die?
Alvar: I'll change the answer to no...
Fitz: TO LATE.

XD. I'm lame, I get it, so I'll get going now! Bye, and see ya soon!

~Alison_5201314
;)