I'm sorry for another A/N

HI Y'ALL!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I MISSED WRITING THESE MONTHS...

To new readers who discovered this book recently, hiii!!

I scroll through new comments every day, and whenever I click on them to read what you've commented on...

Let's just say that me a year ago is very different compared to the me now... I was very vigourously cringing at my work back then... I was very... simpleminded back then... *winces*

So anyways, I am officially back to my normal writing schedules on Wattpad, but apologises if I update slow, I'm getting used to my life of writing again, so it might take some time....

And announcements that is fyi about my schedule:

For now, I won't be updating this book, I'll be focusing on finishing TSIY, and THEN I'll come back to finish all the past requests. (To all those whose requests I have accepted, my most sincere apologises for giving you such long delays... )

And another thing, after I finish THOSE  requests, I'll put this book on a hiatus, and I won't be writing or posting anything here unless I get sudden inspiration to write something here... I have a lot of books in my drafts, so I want to work on slowly writing them. :)))

Tysm to all of you who stuck with me and was patient with my HECTIC schedules and irritatingly lengthy A/Ns, you guys are awesome. <3

~Alison_5201314

;))