For her, he would

A/N: Dedicated to KotlcFan31

Really thanks for this suggestion, it was the one amongst my ideas that gave me the most inspiration...

Hope this is up to your standards, lol. And I apologise if it wasn't what you wanted.

(And this might be a little short, sorry.)

I'll play guess which book this line/quote comes from. XD

Sophie'll be reading, and random lines from well loved series (some I might read, some I might not, they'll appear at the end A/N again) will come up, and you'll have to guess where they came from.

(Lines will be underlined.)

That game might make the story make a whole lot less sense... It might not flow that well, but welp, just enjoy the game, I'm skilled not enough to give you both at the same time. XD

I put A/Ns in this chapter by the way.

Sorry that it's so conversational... *cringes*

Have fun. :))

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sophie

Curled up right under the branches of Calla's Panakes tree, Sophie chewed her lip and flipped to the next page of her book.

Only to have her book grabbed out of her hands.

"Hey," she protested, standing up.

Keefe squinted at the book. "What sort of devilry is this?"

"It's called a book," she replied dryly, crossing her arms. "And you wouldn't know 'cause you don't know how to read."

"That's because the only thing I can read is your feelings for me," he answered slyly.

"And how do you know they exist?" Sophie questioned as she jumped to reach her book he held over his head.

Curse him for being so damn tall.

Keefe just grinned.

"Pleaseeeeeee," she pouted, jumping again.

He leaned down and kissed her.

She blinked. Then kissed him back.

The arm holding her book lowered and wrapped around her waist.

So, Sophie took the chance and snatched it back, swiftly plopping back onto the ground.

"Pfft, you're not fun," Keefe whined, sitting down next to her.

"Thank you, boredom is my middle name," she said halfheartedly while getting back to her book.

"It's Elizabeth." He leaned his head on her shoulder and she kissed the top of it.

"Watcha reading?"

She smiled. "If I told you an elvin history textbook, would you stop asking?"

"No."

Sophie chuckled. "If you must know, I'm reading a human novel."

"What's it called?"

"The Ways Of Keefe Sencen," she teased.

Keefe scoffed. "No such brilliant book exists about me."

"And what if I were to write one?"

"Then it would just prove how much you love me."