Some stuff

Hey! This is not an update to the story. Sorry! But seriously, to be fair, I just updated Part 2 of Confessions. ;)

Anyways, this small chapter titled 'some stuff' is really just some random stuff.

First: Disclaimer

I suddenly realised that I hadn't added a disclaimer yet. So yeah, all the characters of the oneshots DO NOT belong to me.

They belong to the best author in the world: Shannon Messenger.

I already have plans to 'create' other characters, humans probably, for... Other stories. ;) You'll see in the future, but yeah, if I created the character, I'd probably state it somewhere.

Second: The picture above

I found this picture somewhere, and I love it!!! For one thing, it kinda has a sort of 'marble-ish effect' which I love!

For another thing, pretty sure y'all can recognise ice blue by now... Me: *smirks* And the ice blue is highlighted with gold flecks... ;)

Third: A meme I created

This is a simple meme I created, I was day-dreaming one day, and suddenly thought of it... So here you go!

When the Dizznee triplets were born:

Juline and Kesler: Our adorable children!

The physicians at the birthing centre: Triplets to a bad match! Horrible!

Dex: What the heck?!? You mean I have to deal with THREE siblings now?!?!? MY LIFE IS OVERRRRRRR

Hahaha that's it for now, I might make adding memes to the book a regular thing, I don't know, but I might.

Thanks for reading!!!

~Alison_5201314
;)