Laser Tagging

A/N: Note, this ain't a request. 

Not that I don't like the requests, okay? The requests I get from y'all are the one of the only reasons why I didn't end this book. (Don't worry, even if requests stop coming, I can always google for OTP prompts... I don't intend on ending this book for another more than twenty chapters for so :)) )

Edit a couple months after publishing this: I'm no longer accepting requests, so please don't submit any, I'm overwhelmed with requests right now, and even after that, I have other intentions on things to write, so thanks!!

So yeah, this was based from an OTP prompt on laser tagging that I found, but I've never been laser tagging before, so I tweaked it to be more elf-y.

So the prompt is:

Take me laser tagging, and then push me into a corner and kiss me. Then shoot me and walk away. 

So take a guess, who's the one who formulated this plan?? (It's so obvious, it's the first thing I thought of.)

By the way, you probably know, in my Spy AU book, The Spy In You, I'm having a name poll so that you can take part in naming Sokeefe's kids. 

BUT as you know, I can't use all of them, so I'm taking the top voted for TSIY, and the follow-ups will be used here in a multi-part oneshot.

Y'know, I'm seriously trying to get over my hatred for Fitz, seeing as I always bias him in whatever I write and exclude him.

A lot of the time. :)) Guilty.

So enjoy the oneshot!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sophie

Sophie couldn't believe the lost cities had something similar to laser tagging.

Well, it was more similar to paintball.

The elvin version was in a dark maze with two opposing teams, and glow in the dark splotchers as paintballs.

Each team got a different colour, and if a person got splattered by the splotcher of the opposing team, that person was disqualified. 

She wasn't going to lie, she could already sense her friends getting to overly excited, and she wasn't feeling too good about it. 

Grady practically betrayed her when he dumped her and her friends at this random place in Atlantis and claimed he needed to go buy food for some of the reptilian creatures in the Havenfield pastures. 

They would have been fine waiting.

Except for the fact that he'd told them to have fun when he left. 

Now, Sophie was regretting her life decisions as Biana signed them up. 

 Their group dividing was Tam, Biana, Keefe and Fitz in a group, using green splotchers, with Sophie, Dex, Wylie and Linh in the other, using pink splotchers.

"If we're against them, we're dead," Dex muttered. "So, so dead."

"Hey, don't underestimate me," she nudged him. "For all you know, we'll emerge victorious."

He seemed to ponder it. Then wrinkled his nose. "Nah. See, Tam and Biana are a good couple, but together, their competitiveness is-" he mimed an explosion. "Off the charts."

"Then there's Wonderboy," he continued. "Apparently, he has a vendetta against splotchers, from... Y'know," a grin. "Still the best gift you could have ever given me."