Sick (Sophie)

A/N: Not gonna lie, I'm writing this one month before it's supposed to be published... Eek!!

Lol, I always get more inspiration for LYF: SKO than I do for TSIY...

Alright, as promised, a oneshot on Sophie being sick! Hope you enjoy it!! ^_^

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Keefe

"Could you pleeeaaasseee not work today?" Keefe begged his wife.

"I can't," she smiled weakly. "Gotta finish this by the end of this week or Bronte will kill me."

"Can't you take leave?"

"No, I told you. I have to get this done by the end of the week."

Keefe pouted like a little kid and plopped down on a chair beside Sophie and began to play with her hair.

"Are you done?" He asked after a minute.

She sighed. "No, and I'm going to bore you out if you keep waiting."

"Can't stand to see you work when you're sick."

Sophie laughed, though Keefe could tell it hurt her throat just doing it. "And I can't stand doing any work at all! If you think this is a lot of work, you should see how much I originally had."

"This isn't all?" Keefe deadpanned. The stack of documents on Sophie's desk were like 3 inches thick. At least.

She smiled and shook her head. "It's only half of it. I'm supposed to translate all these. These are in the Black Swan's cipher. Only I can read it. Team Valiant took the other half and divided it amongst themselves, Biana made them do it after I nearly passed out in a meeting. And they actually have to use Forkle's dictionary. I have it easier."

"Well to be fair, none of them are actually sick," Keefe pointed out. How on earth did the Council think this amount of paperwork was appropriate?!

"It's just a cold."

"A cold in which you have a sore throat, cough, fever, and you said it yourself, you nearly passed out."

Sophie responded with nothing but a smile as she continued to work.

"Could you not work?" Keefe asked again.

"Could you not keep asking that?" Sophie chuckled. Which landed her in a coughing fit.

"Sometimes, you really don't know what's best for you, don't you?" He grumbled, patting her back.

"Water?"

She nodded gratefully.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

When Keefe came back from the kitchen with water, Sophie was asleep with her head on the desk.

He sighed and shook his head. Sophie was seriously even more stubborn than he was.

When she was sick, he wondered who he pitied more, her, or himself.

Keefe grabbed a blanket from the bed and draped it across her shoulders.

Sophie made an adorable murmuring sound that he couldn't make out.

He rubbed her shoulder lovingly.

"You tire yourself out too much," he mumbled, planting a kiss on her head.

Keefe placed a hand on Sophie's forehead, careful not to wake her up.

He frowned when it was still hot.

It was probably subconscious, but her hand shifted slightly to place her fingers on his.

Keefe smiled. Even asleep she was adorable.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N: I am so sorry, but the inspiration just died thereeeeeeeee.

Yeesh.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it, it's like less than half of what I usually write... Still.

Slight note, I will prewrite the next oneshot like a month before updating it, 'cause when it has to be updated, I'm having my mid-year exams.

You're welcome for updating at all. :))

No seriously, I have a reputation to mantain, okay? 

Plus, the teachers will be meeting our parents in view off all our results to figure out how to prepare for the most important exam of our lives so far. 

It's also to see how prepared and ready we are for the next 2 rounds of exams, so yeah, REALLY IMPORTANT.

Ask Jenna and Sakura if you want. (Jenna, I swear, you better not be reading this, it has spoilers for the 8th book, and you're barely half into the first)

Stressful thoughts aside, now we have our QOTC:

Sotam or sophitz? >:))

My answer: No question, a direct flat out NO for both. SOKEEFE AND TIANA ALL THE WAY. AND RITZ DIES IN A HOLE ALL THE WAY. :))

Am I that lame? ... Yes. Yes I am. BUT DEAL WITH IT *smirk face*

'Kayz, see y'all here in two weeks, in TSIY next week, bye!!

Word count: 503 words

~Alison_5201314

;))