Yes

A/N: Dedicated to Sokeefeforever123

Proposal oneshot, as you requested!!!

(I'm so sorry it took me so long to write this.)

By the way, I've decided not to write an 'in the future' oneshot as you also requested, but I'll write another book on it... I haven't decided the specifics yet, but I've already drafted some stuff on it, and brief explanations will be in the next chapter.

~

Sophie

Sophie didn't know why Biana had been so desperately begging her to let her give a her a makeover before her date with Keefe.

If she was being honest, the Vanisher had barely cared about giving her makeovers ever since she ahem, gotten married to a certain Shade. And Sophie didn't want to offend Biana in any way, but she'd been glad when the incessant makeovers had stopped.

Still, she missed her friend, and somehow, much to her dismay, she had accepted Biana's offer to let her work her magic.

Yeesh.

Yet, Biana didn't disappoint.

In less than 2 hours, the teal-eyed elf had managed to turn her disaster of a self into what Edaline had deemed, a 'masterpiece'.

So that was how it was.

Her blonde hair, which she had grown out to her elbows after she'd graduated from Foxfire (again at Biana's behest), had been plaited into a casual braid, with a few locks of hair framing her face.

Her makeup was light. A little eyeshadow brushed across her eyelids and slight lip gloss, but thankfully, no blush. (Because Biana had claimed she blushed so often, literally no makeup was needed on her cheeks.)

Her dress was ankle length, ice blue from the top to her waist, then blending into a soft gold.

Biana had smirked at that.

Which caused Sophie to flush so red, she'd ended up grabbing a random shoe and flinging it at the girl.

It hit its mark, of course it did.

But after she'd seen herself in the mirror and gaped for nearly a full minute, Biana crossed her arms and gave a smug smile.

Well, then.

~

Keefe

Keefe had never panicked so much in his life.

And Dex, Tam and Fitz's snickering didn't help. At all.

"You ungrateful idiot," Keefe said to Tam disapprovingly. "I help you propose to your girl, but you won't help me propose to mine."

Bangs Boy snorted. "She needs no convincing. Please, you could get down on a knee in the bathroom, and she'd still say yes."

"Keep talking like that, and I'll make sure to make you unable to even use the bathroom," Keefe warned.

Dizznee and Vacker exploded into laughter again.

"I literally have no loyal friends on this earth," Keefe complained. "You lot are useless."

"Didn't I already give you a list of the things you need to do?" Tam demanded. "Be glad I bothered trying to help."

"You and I both know that that's Biana's handwriting."

"So? Biana wrote it for me to give to you."

Keefe scoffed, but didn't say anything more. He was too nervous, constantly tapping his foot on the floor.