Chapter-28 (Reception)

Manik too came down... 

Whenever her eyes met his

Whenever her eyes met his.. A red hue  crept on her cheeks...  Remembering the moment they just shared..

Whole day passed like this only... Nandini was not making eyecontact with him because she was so shy...

At Night

Nandini talked to her family... And cleared everything with her mom also invited them for their Reception tomorrow... She was sitting on the bed just then only manik entered...

Manik's P. O. V

So Mrs Malhotra is feeling shy to make an eyecontact she is ignoring me... Let me see how much you can ignore me...  At the end of the day you have to come in my arms only...

P. O. V ends

Nandini got up from the bed and went near mirror to apply lotion on her body when she raised her eyes...  Got startled to see Manik just behind her 😱

Manik came from back and make her hair at one side

Her Nighty (right now she was not wearing the shrug)

Her Nighty
(right now she was not wearing the shrug)

He hugged her from behind so tightly... He placed his lips on her shoulder and starting rubbing lotion in her arm ... Nandini was breathing heavily...

He then looked at her... She was looking like a cherry breathing fastly... He placed his chin on her shoulder and looked at her from the mirror...

Manik- So wifey ignoring game over??

She bitted her lips because she was caught...

Manik- Don't Don't Do that...  You are evoking Something in me

He turned her around

Manik- *rubbing her lips with his thumb* You deserve a punishment for ignoring me... 

Without waiting for her reply he captured her lips for a wild kiss... Nandini to was equally responding...