Chapter-38 (A photo shoot to remember)

Next Morning

Manik woke up and make necessary preparations for his surprise... After an hour he came , went inside to get ready then came outside and sat beside Nandini...

Manik- *stroking her hairs* Jaan...  Get up baby... We have to go out...

Nandini got up rubbing her eyes looking so cute... Manik pecked her lips...

Manik- Bachcha go get ready fast...

Nandini - Mani...  But he is chooda Rasam today... How can we go out??

Manik- Baby you have already weared chooda *kissing her chooda* See..  And about Mom then I have already asked her she has no problem with this... And there is no need of us here in that Rasam...  So you go and Change 😘

Nandini nodded then came out getting ready...  Then they both left towards Nandini's Surprise...

Their Outfit

Their Outfit

Manik was driving the car and Nandini was continously asking him where is he taking her...

Nandini - *pout* Mani...  Please tell me na where are you taking me..

Manik- Jaana this pout is not gonna work...  M not gonna tell until we reach there...  So stop pouting unless you want me to kiss you??

Nandini make an angry pout and started looking Outside... Manik chuckled seeing her 😂

After 15 mins they both reached a hotel.. 

Manik took the keys from the reception then they went towards there Room

Nandini - Manik now tell me na why did you bought me here.. 

Manik- You will get to know everything Jaan...  Firstly you so inside the Closet..  I have kept an attire there get ready and Come downstairs for your Surprise..

Manik went Outside and Nandini went inside the closet...

She saw there was a Grey Princess Gown , Along with Matching Accessories...  She got so confused... Like what Manik is upto... Keeping her thoughts aside... She started getting ready...