Chapter-62 (Under the Stars)

This whole update consist of mature content 18++ I am giving you warning here only as I have not given any in between the chapter If you want to skip mature content skip the whole chapter..

Hottest of All.......

The whole month of MaNan's honeymoon period was very blissful for them... They didn't left their bedroom even for a second.. afterall that was the reason of their private mansion at maldives... *wink* Manik would only roam around in his boxers whole day and nandini in his shirt (only shirt) And sometimes without anything on as well...

Because the favourite part for manik in their honeymoon was to watch his nandini without any thing on.... The made love in each and every corner of their room... Their bed on the water.. Balcony... Kitchen everywhere...

Let's take you to the flashback of Kitchen Romance *wink*

Manik was sleeping alone and nandini was in kitchen with just a single towel on her body as she just took bath..

She thought to cook something for both of them until manik wakes up... as she know if he will wakeup he will not let her leave the bad even for a second...

she removed the towel and wear just an apron hiding her body with it.. and went inside the kitchen..

after few minutes.. while she was cooking.. when she felt tickling sensations in her ear... someone was sucking her ear..

Nandini- Manik*moan* My dear hubby don't trouble me... and let me cook for us..

Saying this she turned towards him and pushed him slightly...

But manik is manik...

He kept his hand on her as* and started squeezing it..

Nandini- Uhh..*moan*

Manik- How can you expect me to leave you jaan.. when u r standing just in an apron seducing the hell out of me... hmm?

Nandini- Uhh..*moan* stop it already... The food will burn...

But manik didn't listened her... He turned off the gass then made her face him...

He made her sit on the kitchen slap and joined their lips with each other...

Breaking the kiss her kissed her cleavege...

*the breakfast was long forgotten bussiness now* *wink* *wink*

He took out her nipple from the apron and started sucking it...

Her milk has made wet patches on her apron

Manik- Huff.. see that's why I asked you not to wear anything.. Now my milk got wasted huh..

He kept on sucking her boobs until they were red..

Then he came down and kissed her honeypot

Manik- Uff... what a beauty... With honey dripping all over it...

He started sucking it making loud and erotic sound... Making nandini cum for more than 4 times...

He got up with a little drop of cum spread below his lips..

Nandini pulled him towards her and wiped it with her finger..

Nandini- *chuckle* U r crazy..

he kept the same finger from which she wiped his face inside his mouth and sucked it

Manik- Crazy for you jaan *wink*

looking directly in her eyes.. he freed his junior from his boxers... Now his junior was standing all erect giving standing ovation to nandini...