Chapter-29 (Soha)

Manik ended the Song looking deeply into Nandini's eyes.. Guests stood up   and Clapped for him... Daadi too came forward..

Daadi- Hyee.. Maanu Khush kr ditta aaj toh tu

(Maanu... You made me happy today)

Smiling at everyone they both went and sat on the stage ... Guests too sat down on their seats...

Guests started coming to the stage to meet them, and clicking photographs... Daadi and Rajeev asked them not to stand continously so they were sitting in b/w relaxing themselves... Manik always held her close to himself one hand holding her hand and the other holding her waist...

Manik was time to time whispering softly in her ear... Which was showing that this boy is mad for his wife... His Romantic talks and smirks were making her Blush... Which was making her look more Beautiful...

After sometime

Nandini nudged his hand asking him to lower his ear , He lowered towards her..

Nandini - Manik I am hungry...

Manik- You can eat what my mom made...

Nandini - What??

Manik- Me 😜😜

Nandini - *hitting his hand* Shut up Mani

Nandini - *hitting his hand* Shut up Mani... Tum na bhut naughty hogaye ho 🙈 (You have become so naughty)

Manik- Haha okay okay let's go and eat something..

They went towards dining hall... Suddenly some hugged Manik from behind...

Voice- Hey Baby...

Manik turned her Around... He saw a girl named Soha wearing

 He saw a girl named Soha wearing

(yuckkkk 😵😵)

Manik- Soha First of all it's Mr Malhotra for you...

Soha- Oh come on baby... I know you married your wife forcefully... Come too me na I'll show you heaven.. *playing with the step of her dress*