Chapter-46 (Dil Na Jaaneya)

-------♡--------

After Bearing Naughty acts of her Darling Husband she went down.. to help Nyonika in the kitchen 

 to help Nyonika in the kitchen 

In the kitchen

Nyonika was already there, Preparing tea for herself and her pyaari Bahu... as she know her bahu might be coming in kitchen any time... At that time Nandini entered in the kitchen... but It looks like she is lost in her thoughts...

Nyonika- Ahhhmmm... What happened Betaji (child) Has my son started troubling you in the morning itself?? (chukling) Hmmm... Hmmmmm? *teasing smirk* 

(like son like mother... both smirk a lot)

Nandini- Umm... nothing like that mom (covernig her face from her left hand) 

Nyonika- Hahaha... I Know My son *wink*

They Both had their Tea... talking to each other about Random stuffs... Sometimes Nyo was teasing Nandini and sometimes Nandini was teasing her.....

After having their tea... Nyo was about to start with making breakfast...When Nandini stopped her...

Nandini- Maa... What are you doing?? I'll cook breakfast na... U go and git in dining room... Papa is there... Spend some with him .. u guys are newly married... *Wink*

Nyo- *blush* (hitting her shoulder) Chal badmash... Jaati Hun m... Yha toh Tu rhne nhi degi... (Bhpp naughty girl...😂🤣 Okay I am going.. bcoz I know you won't let me stay here)

After Nyonika went outside... Nandini was busy in cooking breakfast... And Here in bedroom... Manik came out of bathroom... Dressed in his casuals... looking hot as hell...

(I hope you guys remember he is on leave today 😉)

he went downstairs.. to see his wife busy in cooking... he went towards her.... and backhugged her...

Nandini- hashhh... mani... u scared me

Manik- *nuzzling his nose in her ear* No need to be scared jaana... I aways hug you like this...