Chapter 68 (My Nandini, My Pride)

Next Morning

Manan were sleeping hugging each other on the bed..

When accidentally Nandini's leg touched his wound....

Manik-Aauch...

Nandini got up with the jerk...

Nandini- Oh my god... Mani I am so sorry *with tears In eyes*

She hurriedly got up and started searching for pain killer...

Manik- Jaan ..? What are you doing

Nandini- Wait a sec... I am searching for pain killers....

Manik- Baby.... Come here... I am all right see... I was just a touch...

Nandini- Then Why you shouted?

Manik- It pained at that time ... Abhi thik h jaan... (It's fine now jaan)

Nandini- Are you sure??

Manik- Yes bachche....

Nandini nodded her head.....

She got Freshen up, Then made Manik ready as well carefully...

Living Room

Everyone were sitting,  including Fab-4 , They were talking about bussiness and about how to get things back from Disha...

Mishkat- I don't know what will happen now bhai, We Don't have anything left

Nandini looked down with gloomy face

Dhruv- Yea both the companies are under that b***h veebha now...

Nandini- *with tears in eyes* I am so sorry .... *sob* Daddy, Mom.... It's all because of me *sob*.... Now how will we live? Even Manik is not well *sob* Mishkat lost his father’s last sign .... *sob*all because of me....

Mishkat ran towards her....

Mishkat- No bhabhi.... please stop crying... *wiping her tears* Nothing is because of you....

Manik- Yea Jaan.... Why are you crying? I should be the one to cry.... Because Someone has stolen my place *glaring at mishkat*

Mishkat chuckled.... and went back to his previous place....

Manik took his chair in front of Nandini and cupped her face....

Manik- You're My Nandini, My pride.. nothing bad has happened because of you baby....It happened,  Because it has to happen... you should just be happy about one thing *entangling his hand with hers* That we are Together... Rest things doesn't matter ❤️

Nandini was just looking at him, Hearing his each and every word , With her doe shaped eyes filled with love....

Everyone in the room was admiring them....

Manik pecked her lips in front of everyone....

Mishkat- *whistle* Get a room please........

Nandini- *blushy face* Manik?

Manik- What? You are My lawfully wedded wife.... and it was just a peck jaan... I don't think anyone have any problem here *wink*

Nandini ran inside their room

Manik- *rolling his tongue inside his mouth* I'll just be back...

Rajeev- *chuckling* Yea we will have lunch At 4 pm , right now it's 9 am , Please be back by then *wink*

Manik entered inside there room,
To see her arranging their cupboard

Manik- Jaan... lock the door na please...