Chapter-64 ( I will sign these)

Manik was devastated... he didn't knew what to do.... where to find his jaan.. he was really incomplete without her...

And here nyonika was also crying continuously blaming herself for manik and nandini's condition..

Mishkat was all time rubbing her shoulders.. and consoling her... when he received a call from Private Number...

Mishkat- Mishkat Malhotra Here..

Caller- hey mishkat Abhi here...

Mishkat- Yes Abhi?

Abhi- Mishkat.. where is manik

Mishkat- He is upstairs...

Abhi- At Underground old Mills of Malhotra's.. I have tracked Ashutosh's number there.. And I have a gut feeling that Nandini is kidnapped by him..

Mishkat- That ba***d... Nothing should happen to my bhabhi Abhi... 💔 We all are lifeless without her..

Abhi- Trust me Nothing will happen to her... you just come here with manik.

Mishkat- Hmm... We will be there soon..

Mishkat signed cabir.. to take nyonika towards her room.. But she was stubborn... She also wanted to come...

Cabir- I know everyone wants to see where is nandini... But we are still not aware about her... we have just tracked Ashutosh's location... so for now Mishkat u take only manik with you.. If u fins Nandini there then msg us.. We will come if situation is under control...

Mishkat nodded... He went towards manik's room..

The door was open..

The room was a mess..

Everything was broken..

Accept Their Wedding picture...

Manik- *talking to the picture* Where are you jaan...😥 Please come back to me.. I don't know how to live without you Nandini 💔😭.. Please come back to me *hiccup* pleaseeee...💔

Mishkat had tears in his eyes..
Seeing his bhai In this condition..

Still he composed himself and went towards him...

Mishkat- *keeping his hand on his shoulder* Bhai.. Abhi has tracked Ashutosh's location... And he has a doubt that he has kidnaped nandini...

Hearing this manik got up with jerk..

Manik-Where.. where is the location mishkat??

Mishkat- Underground Old Mills of Malhotra's..

Without waiting a second manik took his car keys and ran downstairs..

Injuring his hand in between with the glass he broked....

Yes he was in pain... But not because of that injury... That glass hardly mattered to him..

This pain was of his jaan.. The pain was of not having his jaan beside him.. 💔

He came running and everyone were heartbroken seeing his condition...

Mishkat Quickly followed him.. Catching his speed.. Both sat inside the car and left towards their location...

At Old Mills

Nandini was still unconscious.. with hancy tied around her mouth and Hands, legs tied with rope...

Ashutosh and Veebha were standing right in front of her with evil smirks on their faces..

Nandini slowly opened her eyes.. She was shocked to find herself in such a ugly place...

Nandini- *closed mouth* Umm.. Um.. Ummm..Umm..