Chapter 65 (Siddhi Vinayak)

Ashutosh took out his gun..

And fired a bullet towards Nandini....

*****shott******

But before the bullet could hit nandini...

Manik came infront and the bullet hit directly on his spinal cord making him fall down...

Nandini- Manik..... *screams*

She too sat down beside him... putted his head on her lap...

Manik- *almost eyes closing* I love you Nandini... I love you so much... Please take care of our family after me ....

Nandini- Manik... *shouting* Nothing will happen to you... alright please wakeup dammit.... please.... wakeup... *crying loudly*

Abhimanyu reached right at moment when Ashutosh fired a bullet...

He shot his bullet directly at Ashutosh's head...

Disha ran from there sneaking...

Seeing the police there..

Abhimanyu's team arrested Ashutosh...

And Abhimanyu came towards nandini...

Here, everyone were rooted on their places

They were shocked to react about what just happened...

Abhi- Guys.. it's not the right time to sit quietly... comeone hurry up guys...

They all came back in their senses and rushed towards their Car taking manik and nandini with them...

No they can't loose him,

Not again

He is their life

They all rushed towards the hospital

Meanwhile nandini was sitting with Manik's head in her lap...

Completely blank because of what just happened

The doctors took Manik inside the OT...

While everyone else were waiting outside...

Nyonika came towards nandini and patted her head..

She then kissed her forhead

Nandini- Mom.. Manik... Use kuch nhi hoga na mom.. vo thik hoga na... *sobbing* (Nothing will happen to him right? He will be fine no??)

Nyonika made her lie down on her lap

Nyonika- *hiding her tears* Nothing will happen to him bachche... He will be fine... He has to be fine for you... For us...

Nandini- *sobbing* It's all my fault maa... I shouldn't have took taxi... All this is happening because of me *loud cry*

Nyonika- No bachche... it's not your fault... Stop blaming yourself...

She made nandini sit and cupped her face...

Nyonika- You are My Manik's jaan... If you will be like this then How will he be OK... hmmm??

The light of operation theater went off..

Making all of them came towards the OT

Doctor came out

Doctor- We have taken out the bullet from the spinal cord... But we have found some kind of poison in that bullet... because of which poision has been spread inside his body.. and his below waist part is completely damaged.. it's paralised... Coming 5 days are very very critical for him.. If he didn't get his conscious in the coming 5 days then anything can happen....