Chapter- 57 (Pre-Special night)

Lost in her thoughts Nandini was going towards their room... When Manik picked her up ...

Manik- Ahmm.. Ahmm.. kya sochrhi ho jaan?? (What are you thinking jaan?)

Nandini- umm nothing..

Manik- Is my baby gussa??

Nandini- Yesh bhut saara *pout*

Manik- Achcha... And why so jaan??

Nandini- Because u didn't told me about ur fast... But at the same time aap pr bhut saara pyaar bhi aarha h that u kept fast for me *pout* ( But at the same time I am loving you more... Bcoz you kept fast for me)

Manik- *chuckle* Ohhoo... Toh fir bs pyaar hi karlo na hmm... ( Ohhoo... Then just love me na hmm..) *Nuzzling his nose with hers*

Nandini- *turning face to other side* No..

Manik pecked nandini's neck then started sucking it..

Nandini- Mani don't do this M gussa... (Angry)

Manik- Then u stay gussa (angry) Let me do my work..

Nandini- No ... First say sorry *pout*

Manik- *pecking her pout* So sorry babe .. I Didn't told you bcoz I wanted to surprise you... And I have another surprise for you tonight .... Remember what I told you in the morning *wink*

Nandini didn't realise that they have reached their room... Manik threw her on the bed... And hovered upon her

Manik- So jaan... Are you still gussa(angry) hmm .... *Kissing her neck*

Nandini nodded her head in yes then no..

Manik chuckled...

Manik- U r so cute baby... I love you...

Without giving her time to reply he captured her lips in his...

After about 10 mins they broke the kiss ...

Nandini- I love you too *panting heavily*

Manik- Baby.... M I allowed to proceed further today... I promise we will become one on our honeymoon only... But can we do all the other stuff?? If you know what I mean.. *raising his eyebrows*

Nandini blushed then nodded her head..

Manik- Words jaan Words...

Nandini- M all urs...

Manik pecked her lips...

Manik- okay then... I have kept a dress inside our closet Go wear it for me please..

Nandini pecked his lips smooched them a little then went inside closet to change...

She came out wearing a sexy black saree which Manik gifted her...