Chapter-59 (HUM TUM...🔥🔥)

It was almost afternoon when both of them landed somewhere like a big ground...

that's when they realized a big ship is coming towards them...  doing some inquiry manik sat inside the ship.. along with nandini.... after sometime getting down from the ship... they were standing in front of a huge water villa....

 they were standing in front of a huge water villa

Nandini- WOW.... It's amazing...

Manik- *pecking her forehead) Indeed it is jaan.... I can't wait to spend most beautiful moments of my life here....

with that he picked her up in his arms....

came inside the villa 

and went inside their room.. 

he putted her on the bed then lied down beside her

Manik- Sleep for some more time jaan... in evening you will feel freshed..

before he could say something.... he felt her lips on his.... 

Nandini taking the lead started kissing him 

after sometime she broked the kiss.. then started kissing his neck.. 

Manik- jaan.. what happened to my wife hn...? so bold today...

Nandini- Mani... I can't wait anymore please....

Manik- Just some hours more jaan... I can't make you more tired... you're already tired because of travelling... 

Nandini- *bad face* Fine...

soon she slept hugging him..

Manik kissed her forehead... Then called someone

Manik- Hey... Manik Malhotra here.... Are all preperations ready?? .... Oh Okay.... Thankyou so much....

Evening 8PM

Nandini woke up from her sleep... only to realise that she is alone in the bed....

She got up was about to go out to search manik... but she found a note on dressing table... with a gift box...