Chapter- 42 (Romantic Manik)

-------♡--------

Next Morning

Nandini woked up before Manik she looked at the time and it was already 9:00 am...  The muhurat of Wedding was at 2:00 pm and she has to prepare so much for that.. 

Nandini's POV

Oh my god...  It's already 9 am...  I have to hurry up...  I think I should wake Manik up after making all the arrangements Otherwise he will not leave me for a second and will startup with his Romance.... I should go and take a bath firstly...

Nandini's POV ends...

She was talking all this with herself in hush hush tone... Unaware of the fact that Someone was hearing her ...

She hurriedly went inside the bathroom and before she could lock it Someone pushed the door And pinned her to the wall...

It was none other than her Handsome Husband... Who listened her self talk and was wide awake

(Abh toh Nandu gayi 😝🙈)

Mature Content ahead

Manik- Good morning Wifey *nuzzling in her neck* So what were you saying ... If you will wake me up then I'll not leave you...  So see m awake now....  I am not gonna leave you that easily babe..

Nandini- Umm.. Manik please let me go I have lots of arrangements to make... And I have to.... 

Before she could say anything else Manik pulled her from her nighty's Strap and placed his mouth on hers...  Kissing her madly...

While kissing he took her under the shower and opened it..

They both were madly kissing each other with all the passion they have...
Feeling breathless they broke the kiss.. then looked at each other with all the love they had...

Manik- You are looking breathtaking in wet Clothes jaan 🔥..

Nandini Blushed...

Her Nighty

Her Nighty

She hugged him tightly Feeling Shy ...

Manik made her turn then Back hugged her .... Then slowly removed her shrug touching her Arms sensuously

Then he picked her up and made her sit on Slab ... Removed her Nighty...  Now she was infront of him only in Bra (🙈🙈🔥)

He placed her  finger on the button of his shirt and from her eyes asked her to open it

Nandini remover his shirt .. He then slidded her bra straps from her shoulder and Kissed her Cleavage...  Licked it with his tongue