Chapter-30 (Coming closer)

Next Morning

Nandini woke up firstly saw her husband sleeping beside her...

Nandini 'S P. O. V

Yesterday was such a beautiful day of my life.. Except that Aman's fiasco... But Manik handled that excellenty...  If some other man would have been on his place... He would have reacted opposite...  But Manik trusted...  Thank you so much Mumma for marrying him to me.... You were right ... He is the best husband I could have not only I anyone could have...  I am so lucky to have him... I love you Mani. ... I don't know when will I be able to say it to you...

P. O. V ends

She kissed his cheek and got up from bed...  Before she could move further...  Her hand was tugged by someone and She was under him...

Nandini - Manik you were awoke 🙄

Manik- Yup wifey...  I woke up feeling your lovely gaze on me... Aaj kuch zyada hi handsome lgrha hun kya mein?? (Today m I looking so handsome??) *crassing her cheek with his thumb*

Nandini - Leave me na Mani... I have to prepare Breakfast too...

Manik- I'll let you go...  Firstly give me my morning dose...

Nandini pecked his lips..  Before she could pull back Manik started kissing her sucking her lips.. Soon Nandini too responded with equal flavour...

Feeling breathless they broke the kiss

Manik- *nuzzling in her neck* This is what I call Morning dose... I need it everyday...  Morning, Afternoon and night 😉😉

Nandini ran inside the bathroom...  Controlling her Blush ... She came out wearing

She went towards mirror and saw manik was looking at her without blinking his eyes

Manik- Tum aaj ye phnogi??

          ( You will wear this today)

Nandini - Yea...  Is Something is wrong in this??