Chapter-47 (hermosa)

-------♡--------

All of them were sitting in the living room... When Rajeev Got a call grabbing everyone's attention... Soon he finished Talking ...

Rajeev- Are you all free Tomorrow? One of My friend's daughter is getting engaged, So he has called all of us ....

All of them nodded saying that they are free accept Manik

Rajeev- Manik aren't you free tomorrow??

Manik- Actually Dad... I have a meeting to attend... wait I'll talk to my PA then will let you know my plans...

He called his PA who told him that He can preponed his meeting and arrange it today...

He told this to Rajeev

Manik- So, I think I should Go now... Will take whole day leave tomorrow... function is in evening na??

Rajeev- Yes... But I hope it won't make u tired today meeting... Tomorrow function??

Manik- Oh comeon Dad... Don't doubt ur son's strength...

Rajeev- Ohk Ohk... Go fast Now...

Manik went towards his room to get ready...

After few minutes we can hear him shouting from his room...

Manik- Nandini.... Where is my Tie...Also the shoes and The Napkin...

Nyonika laughed hearing him ....

Nyonika- Go Nandini... Otherwise he will become mad 🤣😂

Nandini ran upstairs to her Room... Because if she will be late... Their room will become a garbage box

(Boys are really very bad in finding something... Right girls??)

Reaching their room She found Manik standing in the walk in closet...

With all the buttons opened of his shirt... Messy hair...

Looking so hot 🔥

Manik- Ahmm... Madam u can admire ur husband later on he is all urs... For now Please help me...

She went near him... Gave him his tie and all the other things he required...

She was about to go when Manik pulled her from her waist.... Which was bare bcoz of saree

Manik- Where are you going Madam??

Nandini- Downstairs... U too come fast ... U r getting late Mani...

Manik- *nuzzling his nose in her neck* No... Close my buttons and make me wear tie... *Pecking her neck*

Nandini- Okay... But leave me then only I'll be able to ..

Manik- No do it like this only....

Nandini- Uff god... Okh

She started buttoning his shirt... And he was busy in roaming his hand on her waist...

Nandini- Mani... Put ur hands off na baby... Sometime u trouble me a lot...

Manik- If not me then who will trouble you my dear Nanni mumma...😝

Nandini made him wear his tie ... Then she was about to go again when Manik again called her...

 Then she was about to go again when Manik again called her