Chapter - 24 (Darling Daadi)

Gayatri Malhotra

Loving Daadi of Manik... Only she is the one from whom Manik got Some part of Mother's love...  Never liked Anita...  Love her Nyonika Bahu(DIL) a lot...  Doesn't know what all Anita did with her Maanu...  Coming after 5 years...  For Meeting her Son and Maanu...  A widow and misses her husband a lot... Lives in Punjab in their old Haweli.... A very funny and jolly kind of person... Manik calls her Darling

 Manik calls her Darling

.
.
.
.

Everyone were sitting and having their Breakfast...  Just then Nandini's Phone rang It was of Rajeev... After talking to him she turned towards Manik

Nandini - Manik Daddy will be reaching here in 5 minutes..  You have to come in living room when I'll give you a ring on your phone.... Usse pehle mt aana (don't come before that)

Manik- Jii Madam...  (Okay Madam)

After 5 minutes Rajeev Came all of them expect Manik met him... Was going to settle in living room...  A voice stopped them...

Manik- *From behind * Mujhse nhi miloge Daddy?? (Won't you meet me Daddy??)

Rajeev- *whisper* Maanu

He turned around...

Rajeev- Maanu Mera Bachcha tu theek hogya (Maanu you are all well now) *with tears in his eyes*

Manik- Yes Daddy...  Maine bhut Pareshan kra h na aapko (I have troubled you a lot right) *he too has tears in his eyes)

Rajeev- Nhi Mera Bachcha...  Aaja gaale lg ja...  Kaleje nu thand pd jave mere...  (No my boy.....come on hug me... My heart should get relief while hugging you)

They both hugged each other...

Manik- Daddy...  What Did that Anita did with me that you divorced her...  Please tell me everything...

Rajeev told him Everything till his marriage with Nandini...

Rajeev - Fir Humari Zindagi m Ye pari aayi... Sach khun Maanu toh m kayi baar Sochta tha use divorce deneki.. Pr kabhi himmat hi nhi huyi...  Nandini ke andr aane se mujhme himmat jagi ki mera maanu thik hoskta h ... Or isne ye chamatkaar krke bhi dikhaya...  Bcoz of her love and care only you are standing infront of me today.... (Then this angle came in our life... To be honest Maanu...  I thought a lot of time but didn't got the courage to do so.. As She came in our life I got courage...  That yes Someday my maanu will be okay...  And she make this miracle happened too... Bcoz of her love and care only you are standing in front of me today)

Going towards Nandini...

Rajeev - Thank you so much Bachcha...  Aaj Tumhari vjh se hi Mujhe mera beta vapis Mila h...
(Because of you only.. I got my son Back)

Nandini- Daddy Bachcha bhi bolrhe h... Or Thank you bhi not fair *pout*(You are calling me Bachcha too and thank you too)

Manik admired her...  While pouting she was looking so cute...

Rajeev side hugged Nandini then kissed her forehead...

All of them were sitting in living room talking...

At that time only Rajeev's phone rang..

Rajeev - Ji Maa...  Areh Achanak kaise...  M toh Mumbai m hun...  Hn driver ko phone do m address btata hun...  Haan Maa maanu ki biwi bhi h saath m... Haan sabhi bachche h...  (Yes Mom...  Why so suddenly...  I am in Mumbai...  Yea I'll tell the address to driver...  Yes Manik's wife is also there...  Yes all children are here...)

Then he told Address to the Driver...

After 2 hrs A old lady came inside Paradise Mansion

Old Lady -  Areh Raj.. Maanu Khan Mr gye sabh ke sabh (Raj..  Maanu.... Where are you all)

Rajeev- Areh Maa aap aagyi.. *touching her feet* kaisi ho aap?? 
(Oh mom you came *touching her feet* How are you)

Gayatri- M toh Vadiya hun...  Tu daas...  Tum log yhan ki krre ho.. Or vo chudail kithe h dikhayi nhi derhi...
(I am all good... You tell...  What are you all doing here.. And where is that witch.... I am not able to see her)

Rajeev- Maa shant Hojayiye...  Pehle bethiye M sabh btata hun....
(Mom relax...  You sit firstly... Then I'll tell you everything)

Manik- Yea Darling... Why are you stressing urself...  Aesi khadi rhi na aap toh ghadde aajane h aankhon ke liye... (you will get dark circles across your face)

Gayatri- Hyee... Mera Maanu tu thik hogya...  Raab da lakh lakh shukar h...  Kaisa h mera Bachcha...  Bhut yaad kitta m tujhe...

(Omg.. Maanu you got well...  Thank god.. How are you my child...  I missed you a lot)

Gayatri- or Raj khotteya...  Maine suna h tu votti le aaya h mere maanu ke vaaste...  Oye gal sunle meri...  Agar vo bhi us Chudail jesi hui na...  Koi ni bacha skta fir Tenu bhi or us votti nu bhi...
(And Raj you donkey...  I have heard that you have brought DIL for my maanu... You listen to me...  If she will be like that witch... Then no one can save you and that DIL from me)

Here Nandini's face lost all the colours...  As she thought What if Manik's Daadi won't like her... Can she live without manik??  No she can't even breathe without him..

Manik noticed all this...  He gently held her hand...  Nandini looked him...  He just blinked his eyes as a assurance that nothing will happen... Nandini some what got relived...

Rajeev - Maa shant hojayiye...  Yhan bethiye sabh btata hun... 
(Mom relax.... Sit here and listen to me)

*Then Raj told her everything which happened in this 1 month*

Gayatri- Raab da lakh lakh shukar h...  Ki mere Raj nu us churail se chutkara milgya...
(Thank god...  My Raj got free from that witch)

Gayatri- Maanu ki voti Di inni tarrif sunli... Abh vo h kha milva bhi de mainu Raj
( I have listened lots of praises of Manik's wife... Now where is she...  Let me meet her)

Rajeev took her towards Nandini...  Who was standing at the corner of living room all nervous

Rajeev - Ye h aapke maanu ki biwi

(She is your maanu's wife)

Gayatri- Hyee Raj...  Ye pari kha se milgyi tujhe...  *cupping her face* Bdi pyaari Bachchi h...  Iski aankhon m vo masumiyat h jho nyo ki aankhon m thi...  Raab hmesha khush rkhe tainu...  *kissing her forehead*

( Oh Raj... From where did you found this angle.. *cupping her face* She is so pretty...  Her eyes has that innocent which nyo's eyes had...  May god bless you *kissing her forhead*)

Then She came towards manik and make him stand beside Nandini

Gayatri- Kitni pyaari Jodi lgrhi h dono ki...  Nazar na lge kisiki...  Khoob pyaar se rho or jldi say mujhe paar daadi bnao...  //typical dialogue 😂😂//

( you both look so good together...  may no evil eye curse you.... Stay happy... And make me great grandma soon)

After That Daadi sat in the couch of living room...  All sat beside her..  Only MaNan were standing in corner..

Manik- Toh aakhir aapne apna jaadu daadi pr bhi chla hi liya...  (So at last you spelled your magic on Daadi too)

He looks here and there then suddenly kissed her cheeks with a pop sound..

Manik- Sorry...  Couldn't control seeing your red cheeks *wink*

--------------------------------------

That's it

More fun on the way

Stay tuned till then