Chapter-48 (Fire in water🙈)

Half of the chapter is having mature content u can skip if not comfortable...

-------♡--------

Mature Content 🔞🔞

In a beautiful Room... We can see a couple sleeping on the beautiful bed...Manik is having Nandini's boobs in his mouth... Which are already red due to his continuous sucking... But still he is not stopping sucking them again and again... Nandini sleep got broken when he bitted her on her nipples...

Nandini- Ahhh... Mani leave me now na ... See u have already finished all the milk last night... Still u r sucking it ..

Manik- I am addicted to ur boobs Jaana... I can't leave them no matter if they have milk or not...

Nandini blushed hearing him and started looking here and there....

Manik- *nuzzling his face in her neck* Someone is still Blushing hn....

She looked upwards towards the fan giving him a clear view of her neck... Seeing her tempting neck right in front of his eyes he couldn't control and started placing wet kisses on her neck

Kissing her neck he looked upwards only to see her bitting her lips...

Manik- U can't bite ur lips baby... Only I have a right to do that....

Nandini- Mani leave me na please .. we have a party to attend...

Manik- Nope *started kissing her cleavege*

But suddenly Manik's phone rang

Mature Content Ends...
(No worries readers more is there ahead)

Manik- What the ....

Before he could speak more Nandini pecked his lips...

Nandini- No cursing in the morning baby ... U attend the call till then ... I'll take a bath...

Not giving any chance to Manik she got up from the bed...

Manik- How about a shower together Mrs Malhotra...

Nandini- Not so easily Mr Malhotra😝😝😝

Saying this she ran inside the washroom...

Here Manik Got busy with the call...

Manik was still busy with his call when Nandini came out of bathroom... Wiping her wet hairs from the towel...

 Wiping her wet hairs from the towel

Phone slipped from Manik's hand...

On the other side his manager was saying

hello sir hello u there...

Hearing him he came out of is thoughts picked up the phone and said to manager that he will call him late....

He saw his wife still not aware of his gaze... His eyes travelled from her face to her stomach and stopped at the drop beside her navel... Which was making her look so sexy...