Chapter-51 (Breakfast by hubby)

NEXT MORNING

Manik woke up before Nandini... He looked at her for sometime... Then went to freshen up..... After coming inside bedroom he thought something and went inside kitchen... Started to collect some ingredients.... Seems like he is cooking for his lovely wife today...

After Some time

He was ready with whatever he wanted to make for his wifey... Went back towards the room... to see nandini sleeping so peacefully... He went towards her and kissed her forehead... 

Manik- If she is with me... I can fight with anyone in this world...

admiring her for some time... he started to wake her up... 

He slided her hair from her face and tuck them on her ear...

Manik- Jaana... wake up... It's morning shona... Wake up

Nandini made a irritating face... then turned to other side...

Manik kissed her cheeks from behind.... Then started licking her ear.... 

Manik- *huskily in her ear* I love you jaan... wake up please....

Nandini was up already but she was so shy to open her eyes... bcoz of his Sweet i love yous early in the morning...

Manik  got to know that she is pretending to sleep... He didn't said a word... Just turned her around and placed his lips on her... Started smooching her lips slowly... Roaming his tongue inside her mouth...

Manik- Good morning jaana...

Nandini- Good morning mani...

Manik- *pecking her noes* I love you... 

Nandini- I love you too hubby... 

Manik- Now get up lazy head... I have a surprise for you...

Nandini- Mani, I didn't even brushed my teeth and you kissed me...

Manik- So what jaan... You are all mine with brush or without brush...

(Eewwwww)

Nandini- bhpp pagal... Let me freshen up now... Leave me...

Manik- Okay... But don't have Bath abhi..... 

Nandini- but why.... 

Manik- Please na jaana... 

Nandini- Okay

Nandini got up.... Then came inside the room after brushing her teeth... 

She was shocked to see a breakfast trolly... Along with yummy varieties of breakfast...

 Along with yummy varieties of breakfast

Breakfast trolly