Chapter-52 (Strawberry😍😋)

DISHA SAXENA- Sister of Aliya

DISHA SAXENA- Sister of Aliya... Opposite of her sister... Very evil minded and phsyco... A sex addict... Was in London till now... Came back to india To take revenge from Manik and to Marry him (in her dreams)... Hates Nandini... Bcoz she married her obsession.... In sexual relationship with so many guys... whom she use just for her pleasure.... Has a illicit business of selling indian girls in forgien countries with Manik's bussiness rival

________________________

They both came down after dressing up... Today was their last day at penthouse... In evening they will leave for their house... 

They both were sitting in the living room... cuddling with each other when manik's phone started ringing... It was cabir...

Manik- Haan bol saale.... (yea say idiot)

Cabir- Manik... I have to talk to you about something...

Manik- Yea say?

Cabir- Manik Disha is in contact with Ashutosh (Manik's business rival) And they are planning something big... Just be careful okay??

Manik- Yea ... I will... Listen Cabir... Call DGP at home today evening... I'll return back home till then... And also please take care of aliya... I know she might be feeling so low...

Cabir- Yea we all are here with her don't worry....

Talking for some more time they both cutted the call...

Manik went outside... But Nandini was no where to be seen... He thought she might be in kitchen... So he went there .... There she was standing with her saree pallu tugged around her waist... Giving Manik a sexy view of her waist... 

Nandini Felt someone's presence behind her... She look around to see her handsome husband standing there...

Nandini- Manik.... I have prepared lunch for both of us... We have to leave for home na after having lunch.... 

Manik- Hmmm.... *still in land of his beautiful wife*

Nandini- U go.. I'll come after Baking this cake...

Manik- Hmm....

She turned around and started making the batter for the cake....

Manik came out of his thoughts.... by the sound of utensils.... 

He went towards her... And back hugged her pressing her on the kitchen slab tightly...

Nandini- Manik...... Go na...

Manik- No jaana.... *kissing her earlobe from behind...*

Nandini- Ahh.. 

Manik's eyes went on the strawberry kept there for making the cake...

he picked one strawberry and came near nandini...