Chapter- 60 (Game or a sweet trouble??)

WARNING - This whole update consists of mature content... That's why I haven't given any warning in the chapter because I am giving it here only.... If you want to skip mature content... Skip the whole update

(18+)

Next Morning

Nandini woke up before manik... She was all aww seeing her cute hubby sleeping so cutely....

Nobody could believe this innocent creature was acting all naughty with her last night

She got up a little from her place... Then went towards him to kiss his forehead... In such a way that her big breasts were touching his face....

Feeling something perky on his face manik opened his eyes...

His eyes were wide open seeing the view in front of him 🤯🤯

Manik bitted her nipple then starting sucking it.... Making sounds...

Nandini- Uff...manik...when did you ahh.. woke up....

Without listening her... He was busy in doing his work...

Nandini took out nipple from his mouth

Nandini- When did you woke up jaana??

Manik- What yaar jaan...? You're asking me this.... Early in the morning... U tease me with these yummy melons of urs... And now  you're not even letting me taste them... *Pout*

Nandini- Haha... Manik u r such a baby sometimes....

Manik- Achcha.... Then nanni mumma feed ur baby.... By yourself.... See I have open my mouth.... Aaa...

Nandini- Shameless...

Manik- Biwi se kaisi sharam hn...
(Why to get shy with your wife?)

Nandini putted her nipple back in his mouth... Feeling his warm mouth on her boobs and nipples... She was feeling immense pleasure.....

Sucking it, Licking it and biting it for sometime.... Manik looked at nandini directly in her eyes...

Manik- Jaan..

Nandini- *cupping his face* Hmmm..

Manik- I *licking nipple* Love *bite* you *suck*

Nandini- *Giggling* I love you more baby...

Manik started roaming his hand on her p****e..

Manik- So wet for me hn...

Nandini just looked down...

Manik replaced his hand with his Jr... and started rubbing himself on her.....

Nandini- Ahh...enter inside please... Can't wait more....