Chapter-40 (Haldi)

Next day

All were very tired after the mehndi ceremony... And were sleeping till late..

Nandini woke up early got ready then came beside manik to wake him up

Nandini sat beside him...

Nandini - *gubbing his hair* Manik wake up ... Function is about to start...

Manik- *pout* Umm... No 5 mins. *keeping head on her lap*

Nandini - No Mani... Wake up it's Our parents haldi today.. And here you are sleeping till now... I am waiting for you downstairs get ready fast...

Manik didn't listened he just slided her pallu aside from her belly ...

Nandini - Manik what are you doing?

Manik- You don't know? It's called Romance wifey...

He started placing wet kisses on her waist and belly button...

Nandini - *moan* Mani... Let me go na baba... Everyone is waiting..

Nandini pushed him and ran downstairs...

Manik- You have to pay for this wifey...

Manik got ready then came downstairs... He saw Nandini there... Instructing the workers about decorations...

He back hugged her

He back hugged her...

Manik- Kya baat h Madam... Aaj toh temperature bhut high h... (What's up Madam.. Today the temperature is so high)

Nandini - *hiting his hand which was on her waist* Hupp... Mani... Everyone is about to come...

Soon everyone came ... They all made a partition of dupatta b/w Rajeev and Nyonika...

Soon the function started...

They started putting haldi first elders then youngsters at last Manan went and put haldi on nyo's cheeks then on her nose, and all laughed while on Rajeev side everyone put on Rajeev then manik came and rubbed his palms together and covered his daddy with haldi 😂...then Nandini came and put haldi on his hands......
As there were no place on his face after that they both went to take milk bath ...

Everyone to started going in their room

Nandini was going towards her room when someone pulled her and pinned her to the wall of an their room...

Yes It was manik 😂

Nandini - God... Manik you scared me... How can you pull me like this??

Manik- Well you have to get habitual of this...

Nandini - *pushed him* kuch bhi hn..

Manik was hiding something behind him... Which Nandini didn't noticed...

Nandini was standing in front of the mirror stretching and showing her stomach.... manik came towards her and hold her bare waist and pulled her towards him....

Manik- So madam I have noticed that you are pushing me from... So now where will you go?? *biting her earlobe* It's a punishment time...

He showed her the bowl which was covered with haldi...

Mature Content Ahead 🔞🔞🔞

Nandini - manik ... Tum yaha kya karrahe ho? (Manik.... What are you doing??)

Manik- Are you forgot... Today is our haldi too... No please let me put haldi on my wife .... Pleash.... 😳

Seeing his cute antics... Nandini got convinced...

Nandini - Okay... Just a Lil but...

And then manik put his hand in the bowl and took a hand full of haldi.. By seeing it Nandini was shocked......

Nandini - Manik it's not little...

Manik didn't paid any attention to her and applied haldi on her cheeks passionatly and nandini closed her eyes he then applied haldi from her sholder till her arms.... Then he applied on her stomach and waist...

Then nandini opened her eyes to find manik's desire filled eyes....

Nandini - *cupping his face* Why are you controlling urself Mani...

Manik- Because I want to take it slow jaan... And m loving it in this way 😉... Now please stop wasting time and give me my dose 😘

Not waiting for anything else... Manik captured her lips...

Manik- *breaking the kiss* You are looking so beautiful today 😘😘

Saying this he opened the buttons of her blouse along with the hook of her B**...

Manik- Do you trust me Nandini??

Nandini - Yes Mani.

He started applying haldi at her back... He was applying so sensuously... That Nandini was moaning mess..
Suddenly a Knock disturb them...

Voice- Sir and Ma'am everyone is calling you both downstairs...

Manik- You go we are coming...

He fixed Nandini's dress... And cleaned her haldi

Manik- *rubbing the back of his neck* Umm.. *closing his eyes* We should go I think...

Nandini - *kissing his cheeks* You don't need to be Embarrassed Mani... M your legally wedded wife 😘😘...

After this they both went downstairs... To see no one... They got to know that everyone already had their lunch....

(A long teasing session on the way)

After having lunch they again went to their room... To catch some sleep as it's cocktail in evening...

------------------------------------

That's it for now

I know m super late... Sorry My pre boards are going on ... And also busy with my mamu's wedding preparations...

Will try to post soon